nesting?

paradysso

Reaction score
ok i cleared out the spare room yesterday as ive decided i do want a nursery after all, but its getting crazy now...

ive just been a brought wall paper, paint, curtains, blind, lamp, rug, bedding, cot mobile, blanket......

and plan on having it all done by end of week including re painting all the gloss :rotfl:

ive been so busy cleaning, i dont have any thing else to clean, so now im decorating, and once im finished im re doing alanas room in disney princess i think :? have i gone made or am i just nesting? i wont let OH help either :shakehead:

My nesting instinct is so strong I am nagging OH to distraction

i am big on clearing out cupboards and cleaning

your nursery will be fab tho, we have not started ours !

sounds like u have been busy!

I've been nesting at work as we are moving classrooms and I LOVE clearing all the crap out :lol: Just wish it would happen at home as I really need to start sorting things out

I am starting to nest too! I keep seeing things that I want to clean and want to sort out my cupboards, but am so tired as still working so saving it for mat leave in 3 weeks. I am nagging at OH to get nursery sorted too. :shock:

ive cleaned every cupbard out now and even been in attick and re sorted that :rotfl: some one lend me some cupboards to sort :rotfl:

want to come to mine and sort my loft? I need to get that sorted before I can move stuff up there (I live in a cardboard box with living/bedromm in one so baby is in with me)

and you had the cheek to say I was mad :x :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though don't wear yourself out and did you decide on a colour?

Your not allowed up in the attic, what if you fall down the ladder! Get down and youre not allowed up again misses!

yeah wall colour is green found a nice shade, woodland glade or some thing.

got to be up a ladder to fit blinds and curtain rail :rotfl: just looking for a nice light fitting too.

I have to admit I considered phoning in sick to work this morning so I could stay home and clean the kitchen cupboards. Thats my plan for my day off tomorrow now, cleaning the cupboards.
I NEVER! clean my cupboards or even consider it! :shock:

its when u start putting all the food in date order in cupboards u need to worry :rotfl: i did that on sunday :oops:

Im not getting this nesting instinct yet cant wait for it too kick in i really need to sort my cupboards out.

paradysso said:
its when u start putting all the food in date order in cupboards u need to worry :rotfl: i did that on sunday :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ironically I went through my food cupboards this morning and found stuff dating back to 2006 :puke:

Well done!!! :cheer:

I did all my kitchen cupboards a few weeks ago and found lots of old food dating back to 2006 and I have only lived here 18 months!!!! :puke:

paradysso said:
yeah wall colour is green found a nice shade, woodland glade or some thing.

got to be up a ladder to fit blinds and curtain rail :rotfl: just looking for a nice light fitting too.

Did you get it from Focus? If so the colour is really nice on the wall as we have just painted our bedroom in it.

hehe yeah it was focus paint, 2 tins for £16, so got ice pink for alanas room too

pleeeeeaaaassse can someone send me some nesting dust?? :lol:
I am so lazy at the moment I cant be arsed to do anything other than park off on the sofa with the laptop on my lap
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I've got the nesting bug, had it for a while now. What the hell are you supposed to do when you run out of things to clean? My cupboards get a weekly clean now :oops: I stand there thinking this is madness they're sparkling but I have to do it.

I've moved onto washing and ironing baby clothes now but what can I do when that runs out? I cant decorate as the house isnt mine, I rent :think:

my nesting is now on a grand scale cos the builders have finished and the carpets went in yesterday. so now EVERYTHING in the flat has to be cleaned and washed and all the furniture needs to be put back in its place... and i won't move home til its all done! i want everything just perfect, then i'll move back in - am hoping i'll be home by friday... just another 3 days of manic cleaning and rearranging to go then! :wall: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back