Stamford meet (its right in the middle, many can join!)

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girlies!!!

Do anybody of you would like to meet anytime soon? Stamford is located near Peterborough and is quite easily accesible (sp? :oops: :lol: ) from London, Birmingham, Cambridge and etc. (takes approx an hour by train from all these places, you can check here: www.nationalrail.co.uk) and it is a very pretty town. Have a look here http://www.stamford.co.uk/tourism/directions.shtml

I would say probably lunchtime would be the best, so we could have a nice pizza/pasta/or whatever here http://www.askcentral.co.uk/searchresul ... mford.html and then have a walk around the town :D

I can do any day, so let me know what you decide :D

xxx
Carina

i wanna Northampton Meet too !! thats middlish/easily accessible, i think i can get to stamford toot ho, off to check trainsss

Oh, YAY!! I live in Kettering, and by car to Stamford its only 30 mins, so from Northamptonwill be about 50 mins :hug:

I go to Stamford a lot. I'm only 20 mins away in Peterborough.

my parents live a few mins away from Stamford. I used to go to school there :) love Stammy. Sadly too far away from me to meet damnit :-( but my parents could go LOL!

DebbieM said:
I go to Stamford a lot. I'm only 20 mins away in Peterborough.
I also go to Stamford a lot! Just love the town :D

Would you like to meet up sometimes text week, and hopefully other girls will join in :D ?

Pls pls pls!! Dont let this "meeting" thread just dissapear :hug: :D :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mrs_Tommo, Snuggle, and other Midlands girls, where are you? :D

Oh, no :( Leckershell, do you think you could stay overnight with us (I met you before and you dont look like a murderer :rotfl: :lol: ) We got a spare room and a travel cot for Ryan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back