• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sprite Zero

Well I was in Tesco Express last night & was looking, a lot of the drinks contain it! I looked at Ribena (ready made) and yep it was in that, so picked up a bottle of Oasis only to find that contains it too! I give up :( looks like I will be sticking to water..............I wonder if milkshakes are ok? Will have to look (crosses fingers!) x x

Oh no way, thats rubbish about the ribena. The website I quoted must be out of date! I haven't bought any since being pg anyway.

What about flavoured fizzy water? Did you have a look at the lemonade?

:)

Well I was in Tesco Express last night & was looking, a lot of the drinks contain it! I looked at Ribena (ready made) and yep it was in that, so picked up a bottle of Oasis only to find that contains it too! I give up :( looks like I will be sticking to water..............I wonder if milkshakes are ok? Will have to look (crosses fingers!) x x

Oh no way, thats rubbish about the ribena. The website I quoted must be out of date! I haven't bought any since being pg anyway.

What about flavoured fizzy water? Did you have a look at the lemonade?

:)

The Ribena that's ready made definitely has it in! The dilute stuff might be different. No I didn't look as I was being mardy lol I got fed up of almost everything I picked up had it in! I will check the lemonade tonight, I don't like fizzy water :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that diluting ribena has none in. I will try my best to remember to look next time I see it in shops. I'm really craving it as well..since ive been subscribed to this thread, was gonna buy some tomoz

:cry:

I just wished they would make things how they used too! There never used to be artificial crap & chemicals in our food & drink! It really sucks.

Following on from this thread I had the need for 7up........but the sugary taste made me gag!!!

So I mixed 2/3 7up with 1/3 sparkly water..............yummy!!!

Following on from this thread I had the need for 7up........but the sugary taste made me gag!!!

So I mixed 2/3 7up with 1/3 sparkly water..............yummy!!!

Cazza, that's a brilliant idea! Think I will give that a try :) Thank you :) x x

Another one for you Lilmoomin...........

Orangina!!!

Now I remember this as a sweet sickly bright orange drink with bits in - not any more!!

It has no artificial flavours, colours or sweetners.

I bought a pack of 9 cans from Lidl for £2.49 today.

Also especially yummy with a dash of mango juice!!

Another one for you Lilmoomin...........

Orangina!!!

Now I remember this as a sweet sickly bright orange drink with bits in - not any more!!

It has no artificial flavours, colours or sweetners.

I bought a pack of 9 cans from Lidl for £2.49 today.

Also especially yummy with a dash of mango juice!!

Thanks Cazza, we have a Lidl just down the road from us, will have to look there opening times up, if they shut before hubby gets home I will have to nip down Saturday :)

I think of all the 'fizzies' sprite is the most natural :)

If you cut out aspartame for as much as possible for a wee while and then try something with it it, you will probably not be able to drink it! Its got a very acrid, nasty taste :S I can pretty much taste it in drinks now - if i am feeling naughty i always go for full fat coke or full fat sprite :)

If i want to 'diet' i do it in other ways, not by convincing myself that drinking a fizzie is healthier just coz it says 'diet' on the front :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back