Headache!

Emmamb

Reaction score
Any1 got any advce on wot I can take 4 it? It started yesterday evenin and had gradually got worse overnight and is quite bad this mornin,to the point it's made me sick :(. I thought it mite b caffeine related cos I had no coffee yesterday so just had a cup and gonna wait then have another 1 but if that doesn't work then I'm at a loss...I used to suffer with menstrual migraines and the only thing that could shift it is 600mg ibuprofen plus 1000mg paracetamolobv the ibuprofen is a no no now tho. Help!!! Xxxx

you can take 2 x 500mg of paracetemol or why not try those strips that have just come out for headaches that cool your head and naturally take the pain away, not sure what they are called but might be worth trying. I can't handle caffeine now always get a headache and just drink plenty x

i have been sufering from headaches all through my pregnancy its really getting me down most days i got a headache and they turn into migraines sometimes i just take 1000mg paracetomol x

Oh nasty Emma, hope it has eased off for you now

I have one at the momentm, and had it since late friday night, just the one 500mg paracetamol won't shift it, and drinking lots of water. I think it's the caffine too. I worked month end at work, (well quarter end financially) and it's always manic. So to get me and my asleep preg brain through the week, I went back onto caffine tea for the week, and boy did I get this headache. Perhaps try a week coffee of tea, to get the headache away, then go back to caffine free. I am wondering if this is causing my sickness to ramp back up too this last week, so will see soon

u am having them all the time and then it turnde into a migrane normally I just take 2 x 500 paracetamol but the other night there when I called the NHS 24 they said that I could take 1 ibrofen and 2 paracatamol as I was in my 5 month, as I was a bit weary of doing this I called my aunt who is a doctor and she said it is not receommended all the time this is why you are told to contact your doctor but it is fine to to take xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back