spots

Lilelephant

Reaction score
My face looks like a pizza :-( I am definatley not one of those glowing pregnant women! Still just look fat! Fat and spotty lush!

Fat and spotty just about covers what I look like, too... Never mind, it is only a matter of time until we are both our gloriously beautiful selves again!

My face is horrendous! I've got bumps all down the side of my face. On my neck, my chest...:roll:

Honestly, look like a teenager.

I hear ya girls, mine have gone down in the last few days bit they have been bad on my jawline and chin which I read is hormonal xx

If it helps I still just look fat not pregnant !! lol havent got spots but have the dark bags under my eyes constantly and round my nose !! keeping rimmel in bussiness with all the concealer !!! xxx

I used to have bad skin took dianette and it went. Came off dianette in Dec skin stayed clear, got pregnant, skin is now infested with spots! Grrrr!

Same here hun, it's horrible isn't it?!
I started putting moisturiser on my face twice a day and have been doing for the past few days now, I can tell you it has helped! Your skin changes a lot in pregnancy and I think it needs that extra care.

xxx

Oh another thing as well hun which I think has helped me a lot is:
Before I touch my face/put moisturiser on I always use a hand sanitiser to get rid of any germs lurking on my hands. That way I'm not putting any more yuck on my face!

You can get them in bottles/pumps. Just put some of the gel onto your hands and then massage until dry! :) I'm also avoiding touching my face at all unless it's to put moisturiser on.

xxx

Had terrible skin and greasy lanky hair up until about 17 weeks, then the glow came on.

I totally hear you girls, i've got soo many spots appearing just lately. I feel fat and and my hair gets greasy so quickly :/ i'm having to wash it everyday! So much for the "glowing" phase huh!?

xx

Same here girls! Chest is the worst... red sore pimples, yellow heads and thousands of blackheads :-(
Feel like Im going thru puberty again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back