Spotty! Bleughhhhh

jld123

Reaction score
Has anyone else got spots whilst being pregnant? Im so fed up, I have gained so much weight (mainly in my face and ass) and my skin is awful! i keep getting spotty back and shoulders and now have two massive spots on my chin! Ive never suffered with spots and things.

Also my hair is greasy literally an hour or two after i wash it. WHERE THE F*** IS MY PREGNANCY GLOW? i feel like i look like a 10 ton whale covered in Acne. Its so unfair! my friend is pregnant too, only 12 weeks but i can just tell shes going to look fabulous! its really getting to me. My ass and legs are covered in cellulite - i never used to have cellulite :(

also its my boyfriends 21st tomorrow, an these spots on my face dont look like they have any plans on moving!

awww hun i know how you feel, i dont normaly have any spotts, and im getting a regular stream of them now :-( try freederm has an anti-inflamatory in it, might help reduce them befor tomorrow! then theres always make-up!!! good luck! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ugh I know im like a greasy spotty bloated teenager :(

I have spots EVERYWHERE: my face, my chest, my boobs, my legs, my back GROSS!
And I'm still waiting for the glow too... X

Dont worry hun theres still hope!! i was the same until about 25 weeks when my face cleared up and hair got a healthy glow about it too. Ive also got the cellulite though - im hoping gym sessions after the birth can shift at least some of it! x

aw ive had the same hun,

i personally think for me, if im pregnant with a boy i have a great pregnancy, i just go big, but my hair /glow/ skin / no skinness ect is just all brilliant

were as this time im terrible for these things, im spotty, on my boobs/back/face/neck lol my hair is limp i looked washed out my nials dont grow hahahhhahah but im 10x smaller, might just have summat do with the extra hormones you carry in our bodys as we are avin girls ect i dunno, but dont worrie you will be bk to normal in 16 weeks x x xx

I have had a few sots (well more than normal ) i dont remember getting any spots when i was pregnant with my dd.

I was spotty when I was expecting my first (boy) & am spotty this time around too! My hair & nails are great though. We're on team yellow & as my spots seem the same as last time it's hard to know if I'm expecting a boy or girl! Freederm wash & gel does help & I've also been using neat tea tree oil on larger spots to dry them out. I'm nearly 27 weeks & still no glow! I was spotty right up til giving birth & a month or two after last time :(
The sacrifices we make for our bundles of joy eh??!! :lol:

Sunnyb xxx

i am spotty to hun on my forhead and jaw line on my neck and some on my back. i also feel like a got a big bottom x

I know what you mean about the spots, i feel horrible, my back is covered, had loads on my chest which are starting to clear up and also had more on my face :-( im hoping it will all clear up soon and will start to bloom as your supposed to at this stage!

i have them but no mor than normal. some people have said i have the glow but i dont think i do. xxx

no glow but no spots either,just looking dull dull dull..

I never get the pregnancy glow until way into the 3rd Tri! It only lasts like a few weeks before I'm due! I am so spotty right now it awful!

Can I moan here too? Up until 9 weeks it was great, then I started getting spots everywhere, my back is disgusting and I have gained 3 kilos already, I am only 13 weeks! My hair is dull as well, getting greasy roots and all, I want the glow!

I'm past 30 weeks now and the glow hasn't found me yet - I too have greasy hair minutes after washing it and crap spotty skin. Surely it's only fair that those who didn't glow in pregnancy will glow as new mums!

I'm past 30 weeks now and the glow hasn't found me yet - I too have greasy hair minutes after washing it and crap spotty skin. Surely it's only fair that those who didn't glow in pregnancy will glow as new mums!

Ha - I wish!!! Looked like crap after Joseph was born too. I was severely anaemic which made my pregnancy acne & scarring stand out even more. Hair & nails were great, but I definitely did not glow EVER - very frustrating!!!

Sunnyb xxx

it's nice to know im not alone! well the spots died down slightly for his birthday thank god. but my 4/5 chins were definately present! Im quite proud of myself to be honest though, i went shopping in milton keynes all day on friday and out friday night for a curry and managed to stay out in the pubs until half 12, when i literally broke down on my boyfriend and told him i was exhausted and i felt sooo guilty because he felt really bad :( but i made him stay out as it was his 21st and i went home and got into bed and it was blisssss. then shopping saturday day and out again saturday night for his famo meal and into the pubs again until half 1 this time! im bloody exhausted today, and hes gone back to uni.

i just wish my spotty back would sort itself out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back