Glowing?

teampc

Reaction score
So which of you lovely ladies is starting to glow?

Im still not sure Im exactly glowing but I do feel like Im looking a lot better lol
My hair looks nice and shiney and my skin is looking pretty good
Plus I have stopped feeling fat, and started to feel pregnant which is obviously nice lol Also I think I now look pregnant rather than just fat so thats made me feel better :)

We were at a wedding at the weekend and I had a few comments about looking good and stuff

So hows everyone else looking and feeling, do we have a lot of glowing ladies yet?

No glowing as of yet!! Hair has grown quite quick and nails.down side is still a bit spotty and skin not looking radiant yet. I can't wait for it to kick in. I reckon in about 4 weeks I hope!!

a couple of people have said im glowing but i dont feel it. just feel shattered. struggling to sleep. xxx

the only thing glowing is my spots on my face lol, my fella says i am glowing

Nope - just feel fat; the senior Manager in my team commented that I was in the "who ate all the pies stage..." *ahem* Still spotty and not feeling glowing or blooming as of yet... x

i cannot wait till the summer long nice maxi dresses and jumpsuits and a big bump and boobies lol

I am definitely not glowing! Haven't noticed any change in condition of hair (just that its growing faster) but I can't wait until I start looking a bit better!

Hi, not sure I am glowing, but I am sleeping finally lol so am looking a little better xx

oh dear, well that wasnt exactly the reaction I was looking for ladies lol

hopefully everyone will feel mor glowy soon :)

definately not glowing! i put on make up in the mornings and it seems to have ran off my face by about 12. I have a spotty back & im convinced my belly still just looks like fat! and to top it off, i woke up with a really sore throat/nose and left ear today :( poooor meeeeeee

Well I don't think am I. No one has really notcied or remembers that I'm even pregnant now, They are like oh I forgot you was pregnant. I'm like thanks, what do you think I've just turned into a fatty.. haha. Hair is nicer though I have noticed that think thats about it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back