speedy baby

Omg! Wow! Brill birth story! Congrats on your little bundle! Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Congratulations. Amazing labour - I guess babies will come whenever they're ready even if that is in the car park!. xxx

Wow congratulations. While I was awaiting an induction there was some screaming coming from outside and the next thing we know someone had given birth in the car park. Obviously happens a lot!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
Now thats a labour story!!!

Congratulations!!!!! xxx

Wow! That's an amazing birth story! Congratulations!!

Hang on, who delivered the baby? Was someone with you??xxx

Congratulations, I hope my birth is just as quick

What an amazing birth story!! Congrats :) xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Congratulations hope you guys get home soon and have a speedy recovery from his super fast arrival x

wow...amazing. how was your first labour? x

Wow amazing story glad ur all doing fine!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

WOWZA!! That's amazing - congrats hun!! Xx

Hey all,

Thanks for the replies.

In answer to some of the questions:

My first labour was fairly fast yeah - around 4 hours from the time I woke up in the morning. I woke up to a wet patch on the bed as my waters had broken. This time round the waters didn't break until about 1 minute before crowning started.

In terms of who was with me? Nobody. When my waters broke what I thought was a contraction was actually baby coming. We decided as a couple that hubby should run into hospital reception to get help as I couldn't move and didn't want to have the baby outside. In my first labour it took about 40 minutes from when baby head started showing until actual birth.

He set the stopwatch to keep count of how long he was gone and he was back in less than 2 minutes with midwives and wheelchair. Unfortunately the baby decided to come out in that time. Basically the time of one contraction. It was a tremendously fast birth.

As for the ladies wishing for what I had, yes the fast birth was nice in hindsight, but what I went through was easily the most traumatic experience of my entire life, especially watching helplessly as my baby slapped onto the bloodsoaked pavement at a Bus Stop 50 yards from the hospital entrance. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, let alone any of the girls here.

xxxxx

You're absolutely right honey that's exactly what I thought when I read it. You were so very brave doing it by yourself and I can't imagine how terrified you must have been.

I do hope in time you can try and get over it I know I'm still not over my labour and mines wasn't anywhere near as bad as yours x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back