Beth's little baby Riley is here!!! *UPDATED WITH A PIC!*

Awww yay well done Beth! Congratulations! :D He is soooo cute! :')

Hey girls! Just thought id write seen as iv got abit of time before Rileys feed!!

Long reeeaaaddd.. Apologies in advance haha :):)

Well, yesterday.. I decided to do some walking while watching eastenders and corrie, just walked round my livin room, then all of a sudden i heard a POP. as u girls will know as i put up a post about it haha :D
Then panicked! But thought, wait, i want to give birth.. Carry on walking beth!!! So i did :D then noting :(

So i sat down to ring my mum, and had an almighty contraction! My mum was like oh hell im on my way. Anyhow, got to hospital at 11-11:15 and got examined and to my delight was 5cm! Couldnt beleive it, as - yes it was paiful.. But not 5cm worth of pain!!

Anyhow, it got to about 1am and i could hear a women screamin, and it was scarin the lift outta me!! I was doin so good (if i do say so myself) about no pain relief, i just went into my own zone and breathed thru each contraction. THEN at about half 2ish, i begged for an epidural and my mw said no! Lmao. So had some gas and air which made me fly without bloody wings! Haha then it wore off :/ Then she said okay, think its time to push! So i went onto my side, and i didnt push til about 3:15am, was too scared haha. Then my body just did it for me!! (2nd time mummys will know what i mean - that urge that u cant control!!!) then i pushed with all my might, and she said she could see his head! Another push...his head was crowning and that unmistakable ring of fire!! Then i heard a pop and was so scared cos i thought id torn!!! But no, some more waters wer gushing out, then his head came, and honestly...it took kore effort to get his shoulders out!! So with a couple more pushes he was out!!!!!

8lb 5oz. No stitches. No tear. No graze!! Couldnt beleive it! But he swallowed abit of Waters and had pooed in them so he was abit mucusy, and needed a bit of oxygen. But hes fine now :D

Depending on how he feeds at 11, i may be able to go home today!!!

I feel fab! Absoloutly amazing. Not sore, just feel abit tender on my flabby belly haha.

Oh and my 2 year old said ''banana'' this mornin and i missed itttt :( hes been tryna say that for months! Lol. But anyhow, 6 hours from start to finish and i cant beleive hes here.

I would defo reccomend walking to help bring labour!!
It was so quick though and i think thats what made it more painful, but im soo proud of myself that i did it!!

Thank you for all your messages too!! Means soo much!!!

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 18
LOL will deffo have to keep walking in mind around my due date!!
Aw well done though, Beth. Sounds very painful... I hope I'll be able to hack it! Haha. XD
Your little boy is very beautiful and I hope the two of you can go home today! :)

So fantastic! Really hope you will get to go home today! Super pleased you didn't have to go through with the induction as well!!!
Congratulations again honey!xx

sounds like you did great beth. Well done :) his so cute x

Wow. Congratulations. So pleased that you didn't have to be induced. Amazing story and he is beautiful.

I went for a nice walk with the dog this morning, mental note to do that every day!

congratulations! He looks gorgeous! You did a fab job :) xxx

Congrats Hun he is gawgus x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! Wasn't expecting to see this! So happy hun! He is so so adorable! I'm sure you're very proud mummy! xxxx

yeah! he is here now! whoopo whooop! hes gorgeous, look at that little nose! so cute! well done you! i hope my labour is simular! :love:

Beth is already getting home so fantastic news yet again! Can't wait to hear what big brother Hayden will think of his baby brother! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back