Worried sick!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Saw the MW today and she was concerned as my baby's movements were decreased so she sent me for a trace at the hospital, couldnt contact the hubby so my mother came with me. 30 mins later they established everything was ok. Only thing was when I got back to my parents my dad and my dd were both missing (for the record my dad has had a nervous breakdown and isnt in the best of health), no sign of them or the car and of course my dads mobile is not switched on :roll:
We went out looking for them and eventually found my dads car near the local park but no sign of them. By this time its 5.10pm and my dd has football training at 6. I've managed to contact the hubby and he is also out looking for them. I'm beside myself with worry, running through the park in a frenzy, they've been gone for hours and I'm hyperventilating and in tears. Eventually my mother gets through to the house, they've just walked in the door. DD missed footy training and I'm an emotional mess with worrying.
Geeesh this motherhood thing is a killer :roll: I need a stiff drink :?

Oh Miracle babe what an awful day, I have been thinking about you and your blood results.

That must have been really scary, have that drink you certainly need it today :hug:

Sorry but were your OC results ok? That is worrying as I have been reading about OC and keeping an eye on baby's movements is quite important isn't it? Are you still itching?

Oh sweetie that must have been so horrible for you :hug:
how where your bloods? is everything ok?

Thanks Skatty hun :hug: . Yeah my blood test came back as low so they are not worried but are going to monitor me. I'm having a martini and lemonade which I figure is not too decadent :D

I'm glad about that, you enjoy that drink! I have some martini actually but no lemonade :( Hot chocolate for me!

Have a good nights sleep :hug:

aww sorry to hear about that miracle babe!

how old is your dd? where were they the whole time then? at least theyre back.

hope bump is okay

izzyx

Miracle babe said:
Saw the MW today and she was concerned as my baby's movements were decreased so she sent me for a trace at the hospital, couldnt contact the hubby so my mother came with me. 30 mins later they established everything was ok. Only thing was when I got back to my parents my dad and my dd were both missing (for the record my dad has had a nervous breakdown and isnt in the best of health), no sign of them or the car and of course my dads mobile is not switched on :roll:
We went out looking for them and eventually found my dads car near the local park but no sign of them. By this time its 5.10pm and my dd has football training at 6. I've managed to contact the hubby and he is also out looking for them. I'm beside myself with worry, running through the park in a frenzy, they've been gone for hours and I'm hyperventilating and in tears. Eventually my mother gets through to the house, they've just walked in the door. DD missed footy training and I'm an emotional mess with worrying.
Geeesh this motherhood thing is a killer :roll: I need a stiff drink :?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: etc ive had a bitch of a day too. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back