speedy baby

meggymum

Reaction score
Hi all

Just to let u all know that I had my little bundle of joy this morning. It was a very quick birth to say the least. So here is my labour story.
3.15am woke up to stomach pains which were rather intense and only a few mins apart so decided to ring the hospital. They told me to come in.
4.10am my dads partner arrived to pick up my little boy as planned. By this point we were ready to leave and I was screaming just a tad. I remember saying to my hubby that they are too close together. (They were every couple of minutes at this point)
4.20 leave for hospital. Very distressed at this point.
4.45 get to hospital and park. Make it to the bus stop opposite the entrance. Waters go. Head appears. Hubby bolts to get help.
4.48am Felix George Handley born in the car park opposite the hospital. 6lbs 4 oz after a labour of 1hr 33 mins.
Hubby gets back with help and sees me holding our baby! Everyone rather shocked but all ok. I have a couple of tears and will be in tonight for obs but generally doing well. So no pain relief and a rocket baby! Will post pics as soon as I can

Xxx

Omg congrats! He obviously didn't wanna wait any longer lol! So glad u are both ok must have been a bit scary! Can't wait to see a wee photo! Congrats again Hun! X

Excellent birth story!!! Well done you x x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

OMG. was your first one quick also? Congratulations. :) great story

congrats hun! You beat me, my labour was 2 hours but little monkey was back to back. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Wow that was speedy!!!! Congatulations!! x

congratulations hun! What an experience, all i can say is thank god for him arriving in the small hours eh? Imagine if a bus had pulled up?! Lol

x x x

Oh my goodness im sure that was a shock, congratulations on the birth of baby Felix! Glad all is well

Omg congratulations!! Did u deliver by yourself then huni?

Haha good job it was dark :) xxxxx now relax and enjoy!!! Well done mummy x

Wow - what a story!
The hospital I'm going to also has a similar story about a delivery like that and now they have a special 'stork car park' that takes you right under the hospital and in the lift to the maternity ward!
Hope you are doing ok. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back