speedy baby

This is amazing!!! what a story :)

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy... we can all only pray for such a quick labour xxx

Wow! Amazing! Congratulations xxx

Wow hun. Amazingly quick but must have been soooooo scary. Is baby ok?

You didn't have any ppl passing by then? Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

wow a very fast labour hun! well done u with no pain releif either xxx

Ty ladies for all the kind words :)

A little pic of the little guy:

imag0212cv.jpg

Last edited:
Oh what a cute little man, you are blessed well done mummy xo

Oh god he's too gorgeous!

Can you be broody when your pregnant? Haha!

Omg this made me all emotional!!! Haha. Well done! Im actually crying hahaha. Such an amazing story! Was your OH ok...must have been like a headless chicken lol. Huge congrats! Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

OMG have just read this to my boyfriend what an emotional story and wow he didnt want to hang around he wanted to get out, you brave lady though.. he is gorgeous hunny, xxxxx

Thanks ladies :)

OH was fine while it was all happening, ran to hospital to get help, came back, put his coat on baby to wrap him up, etc, was great.

When we got into the hospital and I was being taken care of he just went grey suddenly and started throwing up everywhere. Midwives and doctors that were there said that he was crashing after the adrenaline rush and he was in shock. I felt awful because I was completely ignoring him while he was being sick everywhere, at the time I didn't really notice because I was in so much pain too! He is not squeamish or anything and I don't think I'd ever seen him like that so it shows how much shock he was in.

All round just a crazy experience. There was absolutely nothing we could have done to prepare better though, everything was all set, we had pre packed all the bags for hospital and got my other boys clothes out ready. We had granny round within 5 minutes to pick my other boy up and then hubby took me to hospital. We only live 15 minutes down the motorway from the hospital, which at 4.30am was empty. We parked right by the exit barrier of the car park, with about 100 yards to walk to the front door of the hospital.

And even, after all that, baby decided he couldnt wait until I was inside.

:(

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wow only just read this - what an amazing and quick birth. Bet it was terrifying at the time though. Glad you and baby are doing well. He is absolutely gorgeous :) xx

Holy crap!! That's incredible! Congratulations!! Express baby! He's gorgeous. :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back