Rowesb is on her way! *update page 2 - baby is here :) *

Congratulations hunny. That was super fast!! Xx

congrats hun!!!! i have to say when i saw her text i was like, ooo does that mean she's had a boy?! congrats rowena :love::love:

Congratulations. Told you ud be 1st lol no sign of mine at all heads not even down anymore so dont think anytime soon :( x

Thanks all, am knackered but very happy, toby was born at 9.07 this morning, mw didn't even have time to examine me: your fully dilated cos I can see the head :shock:
7lb 15. Grade 1 tear. :cloud9:

Thanks all, am knackered but very happy, toby was born at 9.07 this morning, mw didn't even have time to examine me: your fully dilated cos I can see the head :shock:
7lb 15. Grade 1 tear. :cloud9:

Lovely name :love:

lovely name!! and great size that sounds like a super fast labour well done you xx

r wow! Huge congratulations! How fast was that?! Take care xxx

:yay: many congrats sweetie!!! Lovely name and can't wait to see pics xxxx

We are home :cloud9:
I have just had an hours kip in my bed and it was ace, will try and get round to uploading pics and writing birth story (not that there is much :lol:) in the next few days. But just wanted to say that everyones well wishes mean a lot to us,
oh and also :rofl: at Mamfy's interpretation of the birth announcement text, but then after the last 3 weeks is entirely understandable, I am still stunned at the speed :lol:

Oh honey I am so pleased he's arrived here safely. I hardly ever get a spare min to come on here but i've been thinking of you and how you've been getting on. Glad you had a quick labour and hope you got good treatment at the LGI. Lovely name, will try and come back online soon for pictures and the birth story when you've had time to do it. Lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back