Spd / pgp???

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face, i can't help it the pain is awful. I had lower back pain, that caused a lot of pain into the hip, my bum and down my top half of my leg. But now it is both sides, both bum cheeks and i am struggling to get around. Which ever side i lay down on at night feels bruised. Turning in bed wakes me up and i am just in so much pain. Sitting hurts, standing hurts, I can't stop moaning and feel awful about it. I so hope this isn't SPD / PGP.

Does this sound like SPD / PGP??? Any advice on how to ease the pain if it is?? I have my 31 week check up on Friday, assuming i can last that long i will talk to my GP then.

It does sound like spd honey x I would got to gp asap if it's painful enough to cause this much distress! Massive hugs x

I've got this but yours sounds more like sciatica :( you poor love. Go to your dr who'll be able to prescribe you something. I know the roilling over in bed thing....agony :( :hug:

Aww *hugs* hun, haven't had this but it sounds bad enough to go to gp now I reckon!

Thanks ladies, i can't get anything before Friday so will speak to the Doctor then. I have found out a back support thing, which sits across your hips / pelvis area, so pop this on when walking, which helps a little. Feels like everything is being held together :S

Awww - you poor thing. I am definitely starting to feel more uncomfortable now but you sound like you're in a load of pain!

Hope the doctor can help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back