I HAVE to moan...Can't help it!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
kept waking in pain in the night. :sleep: :cry:

Could barely walk this morning. Stomach pains and SPD....had to leave earlier than normal to get my son to school.

Was suppose to go to the post office to collect a letter today, but my body can't. :(

My tummy hurts real bad low down today. More of my fake contractions I think. I refuse to call them BH, as that would sound like I am a wuss and they hurt so bad!! :rotfl:

I am really, really sorry to keep moaning. It just hurts. Sitting here hurts, standing bloody hurts, being in the bath hurts, being in bed hurts. I know they are going to try to help me in a couple of weeks. But just feel like babies head must be sooooo big, that the pressure is loads. I felt better on my due date with my son than I do now (I think so anyway :rotfl: )

Sorry you're feeling rubbish again hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Moan away hun, moan away!! :D
At least theres only a couple more weeks and it will all (hopefully) be over!!!

Trying to look at it as:

They are assessing me on the 16th: Will be two days off 37 weeks. Think this is when my sweep will happen.

If it does not work a week or so later will be induced.

So, trying to break it into blocks of hope.

Just wish there could be a point I did not hurt :(

sorry you're feeling rubbish again sophie :( :hug:

even though it's less than 2 weeks away, it will still seem to drag in to you :( is there anything you could do for the next few days to occupy yourself? painting or something? that's what i done to make the last few weeks pass by :) :hug:

*just thought about what i was suggesting :rotfl: you'll hardly feel upto painting if you're in agony :wall: :doh:

sorry hun :hug:

:hug: So sorry you're feeling so rough again, I hope that you get some relief soon :hug:

sarafet said:
sorry you're feeling rubbish again sophie :( :hug:

even though it's less than 2 weeks away, it will still seem to drag in to you :( is there anything you could do for the next few days to occupy yourself? painting or something? that's what i done to make the last few weeks pass by :) :hug:

*just thought about what i was suggesting :rotfl: you'll hardly feel upto painting if you're in agony :wall: :doh:

sorry hun :hug:

Don't worry! :D I need to find something to do that keeps me occupied but doesn't hurt.

My flat could do with a real good tidy. Need to get myself to a point where I can get it done before bbs arrrives. This si whereI wish I had more support around me.
Feel embarrassed moaning to you lot again :oops:

fuffins1981 said:
Feel embarrassed moaning to you lot again :oops:

be quiet silly!!! :twisted:

we all need a good moan some days, i had mines earlier, it helps to get it out :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Don't worry about moaning, cos your not, we are all worried about you :hug: :hug:

Mx

:hug: :hug:

so sorry your feeling like crap hun x

Poor you, hope you managed to find a position that was slightly less painful today :hug: :hug:

Went out to pick my son up from school. Even though it helped to walk....I felt better for it. The sun did zap me....but my body must have liked having a stretch. It finally hurt too much....But was nice :D

I am trying to keep going :D Knowing I will meet bubs in the next couple of weeks and that most this pain will be gone, fills my heart with warmth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back