Soya isoflavones this month!!

jojo3972

Reaction score
Hiya ladies well this month I have taken soya isoflavones to give my eggs an extra helping hand in quality and strength took them from cd 4-8 yesterday was day 8 n so far no bad side effects,I'm 40 now and I feel like my time is realy running out now specialy after 2 mcs this past 18 months :-/,also gonna give CPlus a go as my EWcm is none existent since mc bk in may n I think that's my main problem so realy going for it this month as realy would like my bfp before my due date in December justbtonease the pain of that day soo here's hoping xxx

Hi JoJo, will be lovely to see how you get on with these, and hey they really can't hurt can they,

So you could get your bfp in early oct then? for a june 2013 baby - how exciting!!

Why do you have to only take them cd4-8 then?

Hey Jen ur right they can't harm me :) I'm due af the 30th sep if I have another 27day cycle like last 2 cycles last time I had 2 afs in a month I got my bfp bk in march right at end month :)) sooo watch this space hehe xx

I'm so interested to see how you get on with these too.

I have bought some for next month to try if we don't catch the eggy this month, they arrived too late for this cycle.

Good luck and let us know how it goes xxx

Will defo let ya know every step of the way in my 2 ww lol think I'm gonna ov early actually cos opks are getting darker n I'm having niggles had some spotting yesterday brownish blood but I did last month at this time of the month so it's not the soy,I'm only cd 10 but last 2 cycles I have oved on day 13 n had a 27 day cycle so I could potentially ov a day early so dtd last night n will Friday n possible Saturday depending what opks n smileys do if not be Sunday n go from there n opks I'm hoping I ov over weekend tho cos dans away Monday night but will maybe get a quickie in Monday morning lol n am using CPlus this month aswel soooo fingers crossed this month not only for me but for u aswel mrs mushroom and also u Jen for ur big defrost xx

good luck jojo - I hope the soy gives you that lil boost to get your sticky bfp!

I'm cd 15 dpo 2 feeling fine n for the first time since my mc my bbs have changed during my cycle my left nipple is very sensitive n itchy n my bbs feel fuller so that's a gd sign that maybe the soya hase helped with a hormone imbalance I think I may have had since mc which was stopping the normal changes that ladies would get during her cycle and like I use to have before mc like getting EWcm that I don't get now or sore bbs after ov and near af my bbs used to hurt like hell and I haven't had that since my mc for whatever reason ? I did have ov pains/cramps for longer this time and from both sides :-0 lol just this 2ww now urrgghhhh god I hate this wait lol

Eurgh! The 2WW! Don't you just hate it?!

It certainly sounds as though it's helped you, fingers x'd you get your BFP this month!! When will you test do you think?

Yeri hate the 2ww it's vile lol I try to hold out as long as I possibly can but I usually cave by dpo10 lol only cos I got my bfp last time very faintly at9 dpo I shouldn't compare cos I know full well that implantation can happen as ate at dpo12 lol dam I hate this ttc lark I realy do grrrr xx

Well as u ask I've had lines today but one on cb blue dye test I don't trust them lol and other with one step ic but I'm not trusting them I'm scared to and im scared to get excited I'm scared to get bfn I just realy realy scared il redo in morning and if lines il get a frer or a digi or both lol I'm 9 dpo on a 27 day cycle af due in 4 days xxx

I can't from iPad it won't et me from photo bucket I would rather get more lines before with fmu before I jump up and down as both tests I used have a rev for Evaps and false positives soo we shall see what tomoro brings xx

just stalking you to see what happened with your soy cycle - and found this! OMG I have my all my fingers and toes crossed for you testing again tomorrow - exciting stuff :)

I have put a pici in my journal of the tests it's not a very gd pici and I'm still only 50/50 tbh I'm to sceptical these days lol I hope it is my bfp but if not i won't be to upset cos I haven't got my hopes up just yet xx

I really hope this is for you and you get your bfp! I'm on cd12 and had a few cramps today's that I have not had before hopefully it's the soy working it's magic xx

Thnx poppy and gd luck hope the soy helps you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back