what to make of this??

jojo3972

Reaction score
hello...

sorry i havnt posted much im more of a lurker,anyways i already have 6 children im 39 dh is 43 and last yr i decided i would like another as my body was telling me so,but i had a missed mc at 11 weeks last may which went on for about 3 weeks in all after having multiple scans and waiting for a natural mc to happena nd it didnt so tried for the pessery twice that didnt happen either was so awfull in end had to have a dnc was the most sadest stressfull time of my life,this was my 2nd mc i had one 20 yrs ago at 12 weeks preg.

this brings me to now, ttc since july with no luck so far i feel my clock is ticking so its realy beggining to get to me that nothing is happening and i know i should be lucky i have 6 healthy great kids but after losing one last yr the need for another baby is just so strong and its beggining to take over my life... well anyways this month my cycle is crazy started off ok cm all right valatines day i get a faint line on opk and ov pain like i do every month but then i start to spot light pinkish brownish blood,this has neevr happened before it lasted about 8 hours and was very light i had af cramping last few days but no more bleeding didnt get to :bd: cos of the spotting and dh works away n went today bk friday n last night had 6yr old daughter in the bed as didnt feel to gd i feel this month there is no hope at all now,i just dont know y i spotted wen i was meant to be ovulating its crazy and i feel like i am going crazy....has anyone else had this happen and wat does it mean? sorry for the long post xxxx

Hi Jojo, sounds like it might have been a bit if ov spotting.

I get ov pain but as of yet no bleeding.

Lots of baby dust to you

xx

Can't you sometimes get spotting when the egg bursts through? just a thought?

thnx for reply yer i think ya can i did a bit of googling on it lol i seem to have ovulated early this month by a few days so completely missed it i think this month as dh was away most the flaming week but hey ho always next month i guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back