Soy! Round3!

Cd 14 and got a super dark possitive opk so all systems go but tbh I'm not that hopefull this month as on.y managed to dtd cd11 and tonight and tomoro :-( but wel see xx

Don't over think it JoJo, you could be right on the money there , yayy for the lovely strong pos opk! Think you could have a lovely boy bfp there coming.....

If you don't get a bfp this month, will you continue with the soy to keep your eggs nice and quality?

Last edited:
I don't mind what sex I get Jen hehe but if I was to chose it would be a lil boy :) , opks are still frecking dark but going from today as dpo1 so let's have it lol no not doing any more soy I've done 3 months I'm going to give my body a break and get me some royal jelly instead and zinc I think but I've yet to research taking these 2 together , not long for u now is it excited much hehe xx

Maybee having done 3 months, then it will still have increased your egg quality , kick started it all off for the next few months anyway, youve done so much pill popping each day...

Well well done and try to relax in this 2ww, maybee it will be your last one ever hun XX (So if your ov was on 14th of month, then are you 14 day luteal phase, and then due on 28th? just getting it straight in my head as I will be offline for a bit next week...

Last edited:
I hope your 2ww goes nice and quickly Jojo. I'm starting my 2nd round of soy tomorrow. I'm doing cd3- cd7 this time xxx

Hi! Just doing some research on soy and found this website - inspiring to read about all these successes! :) I will also do the soy thing but I'm unsure of what days. I was on clomid from cd5 - 9 (recommended by my gynecologist) so I'm thinking about doing the same now.

Wishing you lots of luck jojo!! Hope this is it for you!

xx

Thnx red nurse and Jen I'm trying my best not to obsess over summet out of my control its just silly isn't it, esperanza the earlier u take it the more eggs u release but those eggs arnt as mature as they should be and also ovulation is brought forward a few days, the happy medium is days 3-7 but I want a gd quality egg so will took 4-8 which I think would be the gd days for u to take it maybe,I did 3-7 and the ov pains I got were horendous I've had none this time just like I didn't my first go and same as this go 4-8 realy hoping it works but if not I'm going to try the royal jelly :) gd luck red nurse and esperanza xxx

Ur not stupid Layla I have 6 kids already and I'm 40 and I've just found all this out lol soy is natured Clomid helps woman to ovulate regularly and also helps to mature and give gd quality eggs if taken later in cycle like days 4-8 this gives 1 gd strong mature gd quality egg but if u take. Days 2-6 u will get multiple eggs but not as mature as should be so I take 4-8 to give me 1 gd eggy cos I'm 40 n my eggs ain't what they used to be plus I've had 3 mcs now I did get prego on first round but implanted late on dpo12 which was to late and I lost it at 4+4 :-( but fingers crossed it works again this time xxx

Good luck JoJo, Experenza, and Red Nursie - lets have some soy sucess stories for people to follow and some lovely xmasy bfps..XX

Jojo, so any more symptoms then...... I reackon your going to do it....

I've had them all Jen but bfn yesterday at 10-11 dpo :-/ mad dream last night naughty sex dream lol nose bleed this morning feeling nausea on and off starving sore bby wen touched dunno wat going on bloody body is mental xxx

I've had them all Jen but bfn yesterday at 10-11 dpo :-/ mad dream last night naughty sex dream lol nose bleed this morning feeling nausea on and off starving sore bby wen touched dunno wat going on bloody body is mental xxx

nose bleed is a great sign..... I think your still in the game mate, hang in there, and blooming AF stay away....

I think I ovulated today.....Super strong ovulation pains but refused to poas! Dtd this morning and used a soft cup afterwards. Will hopefully dtd again tonight or tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed :) xx

Thnx Jen I'm trying to stay possitive bbs are realy achy tonight to touch n hurt wen the are wobbled yes I have wobbled them lmao but I'm thinking maybe they have Finaly gone bk to pre mc wen they used to ache few days before af they haven't done it since before mc , gd luck red nurse fingers crossed u catch the little eggy xxx

Soooo round 3 to start tomoro doing cd4-8 around 140-180 mg not sure yet but il up it on last 2 days realy hope it works again for me and I'm not doing opks or smileys either Yey go me lol xx

Even my friend has in similar situation. Waiting for next news from your side.

Last edited:
Still having convincing symptoms but I just think af will come tomoro cos I don't think it's ever going to happen! My bbs are hurting even more today and another funny thing I have no creamy cm at all I usualy have loads at this stage it oozes out I'm realy dry ? Oh well waiting almost over xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back