Is it a good possibility? I wish!!

RoseBuds

Reaction score
I'm going to give a very detailed thread. So to help keep me from running in my bathroom and POAS, I'll share the reason why I'm here and waiting. I have had the Implanon rod inserted for almost 3 years now. Dec it will expire.Last two periods where April 27- May 3 then May 28-June 4 EXCEPT on June 1st I started Amoxicillin 300/mg 3 a day for 10 days ( HEARD penicillins don't really affect implanon unless its a high strength but I don't really know) Loratab 5/mg and Allegra D 2 a day for two weeks. Bad sinus infection. YUCK. With that being said, whew, My husband and I had sex ( always unprotected) on June 5,6,8,11,13 only days I can remember. I have an app that indicates I "supposedly" ovulated June 8-13 on the 13th before sex, I noticed brown spotting. Again next morning and throughout the day not much just drops. Every few hours was Brown,but once there was a slimy light pink then right after maybe 10 minutes brown again. Ugh, ovulation? implantation? Implanon and antibiotics got period off track? Who knows until Dear ole AF visits. But I'm having these twinges on my right side of lower abdomen mainly and my back feels as If it needs a good rub and popping, but I do have a 2 yr old so...I wish I would see a positive real soon, not tested yet! What do yal think?

Id dont have any advive about the implany/antibiotics but if you think its possible do a frer .....how days past ov are you sorry hin? X

I haven't kept up with ovulating and periods in a while which is why I downloaded the app. From the last periods I could remember it has I was " Most Fertile" on June 8-12 and "Ovulated" on the 13th I know bleeding can occur around the time of ov. But it has never happened to me, and I actually woke up thinking that my spotting happened on the 12 also, just once late that night.

Ahhh....i spose the only way to know for sure is to POAS xxxxxxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back