Soy! Round3!

jojo3972

Reaction score
Soooo round 3 to start tomoro doing cd4-8 around 140-180 mg not sure yet but il up it on last 2 days realy hope it works again for me and I'm not doing opks or smileys either Yey go me lol xx

Best of luck chick. They say 3rd times a charm :D xxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the luck in the work Jojo, really hope you get a bfp this cycle. Well done on your chilled out approach xx

Perfect plan JoJo - I am soooo hoping this month is your month...

How do you know or guage what dose to use or what days to use it on, are cd4-8 the most inportant ones for egg development for the new cycle?

Last edited:
Got my fx for you Jojo. How do you know how much to take and when to take it? Might give this a try next cycle if no BFP this time

xx

Thnx ladies :) Jen day 4-8 is for one gd strong quality egg were as day 3-7 gives u maybe z2-3 gd ish eggs and 1-6 gives multiple eggs a d early ovulation if u don't ov early or it's all over place,I found a gd place online gives me all the info on soy and the gd stories it has,hope it is 3rd time a charm for me xxxx

Can I have the website please? As my OH wants to read about it before I take it. They always say something about 3rd time being the charm, or something like that lol

Xx

jojo, i'm joining in here, even though i'm on second round soy and not secondary infertility. Am a rebel or wot?!

i did 3-7 on your suggestion as good compromise. May go 4-8 if i'm onto 3rd time lucky like you for december.

gd luck. I think you'll probably overtake me this cycle unless i have a short one like last time.

x

Yes ur a rebel lol I'm taking 6x23 mg a day right before bed day 2 today then day7-8 I'm gonna take 7x. 23 mg n hoping it will do the trick if not December is gonna be a virtually drug free but I'm thinking of maybe zinc n vit d but I'm going to look into that plus going bk to docs this month to another doc so wel see how we go hey fliss fingers crossed for you xx

Do you take zinc jojo? I knew this was good for our hubbys but did not know it was good for our little eggies. I learn new things in here every day! :) Will be stalking this thread!

Good luck to you too flisstebs! We like rebels in here ;)

I can't or I won't take zinc with soy as it may conflict but I will be taking after this cycle if I'm not successfull this month as heard its gd for eggs that's my next plan:) xxx

Jojo royal jelly supplements are also good for your eggs Apparantly xxx

Did Soy muck about with your cycle or change your ov times JoJo?

Ahh yes read that aswel red nurse so many supplicants isn't there , no not realy Jen maybe by 1 day but I was also taking epo so could have been that and I spotted between cd8-10 very mild I googled n apparent,y it's normal on soy or Clomid to spot arou d that time so it's all gd :) cd9 today from tomoro it's go go go lol but with no pressure just lots of fun naughtyness :) xx

Excelent Jojo, busy time of month for you the cd10 today for you - the relaxed naughtyness approach sounds perfect X

Cd 14 and got a super dark possitive opk so all systems go but tbh I'm not that hopefull this month as on.y managed to dtd cd11 and tonight and tomoro :-( but wel see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back