South west meet up

Sue Clare

Reaction score
Myself and Max are looking to meet some new friends, anyone living in the south west area
that fancies meeting up at a central location, let me know :) . I live in Weston S Mare, which is 17 miles south of Bristol xx

When I saw this I thought yay southwest meet. I live in plymouth so a bit far for me. :) xx

I live in Frome would be interested in meeting up :)

I live in a Wales, but travel between here and Bristol (where I'm from) quite alot, I'd be up for meeting up :)

Fab, Bristol would be quite a central place I guess, how far is Frome from Bristol?
I'm shocking at geography! Lol xx

I'm in paignton, so would be a bit too far for me to come unfortunately :(
Xx

Leah I love paignton! Used to visit phoebes great grandad before me and her dad seperated. I even got married at oldway mansion. Georgous place. Shame they shut it down. Xx

Leah I love paignton! Used to visit phoebes great grandad before me and her dad seperated. I even got married at oldway mansion. Georgous place. Shame they shut it down. Xx

Haha aww fab! It's gone quite a bit downhill now - loads of shops shutting in town etc, but still can't complain being so close to the beach :) xx

Ok then ladies, can you put forward some ideas as to where we can meet?
If you guys in Yeovil and Frome are ok with a Bristol meet up, I was thinking JUMP at cribbs
causeway? It has a baby play area, cafe etc, but I am open to other suggestions so interested to hear thoughts on this?!
Also available dates that you can meet. :) xx

I just realised, if we meet up, Max will be the only boy as you all have girls!
Lol xx

I would love to come but Bristol is a bit too far for me I'm afraid.

Exeter is best for me.

XX

Exeter is about an hour from me so doable, but not sure about the others?? Xx

Cribs would good, may have to look in the new kiddi care store to :p for me Exeter is couple of hours away x

Exeter is too far for me, is there anywhere between Exeter and Bristol maybe? would be up for cribbs, not been there in a while!

I'm between both so for me I don't mind. I won't suggest Yeovil as a meeting point though its pants!!lol
Taunton? Is that in better? I have never been there though x

Taunton is ok for me, not sure if they have any good kids play areas tho?!
If cribbs is ok for everyone, shall we do this? Next thing is dates/times:-?!
I'm available any day between 930-230.
I didn't know they had a new kiddi care at cribbs?! May have to investigate :) xx

I'm in Yate near Bristol.
Can't drive but I can get a bus to Cribbs :D

Went to the Kiddicare open day and got some goodies. Was funny as they had a supermarket sweep kinda thing going on at random intervals. Just heard a attention - first person to bring me X at Y will get a price - GO!

Hehe was madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back