LONDON MEET UPDATED MONTH DECIDED JULY ,WHEN IN JULY???

any really - would prefer not august as I can't cope with paris on the train as well :rotfl:

geordie lass said:

SARAH&BRANDON ?????
[/quote] :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: honestly wot ever next :cry:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: loves u really

we pick ne month hun will prob be away first week in may tho but as soon as possible i need to bug tracey more

Sarah&Braydon said:
[quote="geordie lass":2oqcp8kd]

SARAH&BRANDON ?????
[/quote] :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: honestly wot ever next :cry:

we pick ne month hun will prob be away first week in may tho but as soon as possible i need to bug tracey more[/quote:2oqcp8kd]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :wink: :moon:

:hug: you too :lol:
ive added you to the list#
your no longer MISS ????????
:rotfl: :wave:

my baby is a BraYdon not a BraNdon hehe
thanks for adding us
bray may not be there tho depending on the day

Might be a bit too far for me but if I can make it then it would be any month except April :wink:

Sounds like a fantastic idea!!

I would definitely come :D Can't make the Easter weekend but that wasn't an option anyway lol

YAY! This is so exciting! xxx

Sarah&Braydon said:
my baby is a BraYdon not a BraNdon hehe
thanks for adding us
bray may not be there tho depending on the day

I CAN'T TYPE PEOPERLY
ANYONE KNOW A GOOD TYPING SCHOOL
you'd think the mount of hours i spend on this bloody laptiop id be ble to press the rifght bloddy button

Right pleaes point out all speilling mostakes
and let me knoew

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you know i think pregnncy has finalty got to me
IVE LOST IT COMPLEATLY
SOME ONE PLAES RING TH PEOPLE IN WHITE COTS
SEROUOUSLY

its ok was just winding u up hun lol

but ill ring the people with white clothes if u want me to :rotfl:

Sarah&Braydon said:
its ok was just winding u up hun lol

but ill ring the people with white clothes if u want me to :rotfl:

I know you where sweetie :hug:
my hormones have been hay wire all week one minute im crying in hyseterics the next im Laughing in hysterics
i was just in tears of giggliness because i wrote WHITE COTS
i was basical giving an example of my typing if i dont concentrate on every key
WOW IT'S C*** :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi,

I have voted June because my baby is coming in July and I'll be scared I'll pop but anytime is fine with me really.

ASD123456 said:
Hi,

I have voted June because my baby is coming in July and I'll be scared I'll pop but anytime is fine with me really.

I'v put you in for June hunny
what is your due date in July??
would the very begging of July be ok???

Hi girls, im undecided as I dont have my own transport :( and will have a job convicing hubby as he finds it strange that I come on here as it is :(

Will try and think of a way to talk to him about it, and hell if i have to train it then I will.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hi girls, im undecided as I dont have my own transport :( and will have a job convicing hubby as he finds it strange that I come on here as it is :(

Will try and think of a way to talk to him about it, and hell if i have to train it then I will.

Ive just checked the list and there may be a few of the girls near you
have a look and mabye PM them to see if you can buddy up for the journey ie train car ect
if you want i could ask them?

Hi all, I'm quite tempted but I would be nervous if it was August in case I popped early at the meet :lol: Oh also I am on holiday for most of May :lol:

I'm sure it has already been mentioned in the thread but is it more likely to be a week day or at the weekend? I only ask as I think my train ticket would be cheaper on a week day after peak times :D But I'm guessing some ladies would be working during the week, so it would be easier at the weekends.

Anyway, once a date is decided I'd be able to check whether I can come. It would be nice to meet you all in person :D

Edit - Also is anyone bringing their OH? Mine said he'd quite like to come too but I said I would check and see if it is a ladies only thing :D

Sarah&Braydon said:
[quote="geordie lass":2fcqgedc]

SARAH&BRANDON ?????

we pick ne month hun will prob be away first week in may tho but as soon as possible i need to bug tracey more[/quote:2fcqgedc]

:shock: excuse me sarah dont you bug me enough hey hun deary me, please dont let sarah come she is always nasty to me and leaves me to visit the queen, :rotfl:

if your that desperate to see me sarah, il be over your house friday morning to spend the day then lol, cos im off work lol. :lol:

mildly- my OH prob wont come il try to persuade him but doubt he will.

Oh yeah and mummykay has no internet at moment so will text or ring her tommorow to see what month suits her best.

tracey if u had told me that 2 weeks ago then i would have booked it off work :wall: :wall:

and dont ban me ban tracey she made me take a pic of the queens horsey poop :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarah&Braydon said:
tracey if u had told me that 2 weeks ago then i would have booked it off work :wall: :wall:

and dont ban me ban tracey she made me take a pic of the queens horsey poop :rotfl: :rotfl:

well you should have known i was off work so there, im off thurs as well to rub it in lol,

dont listen to word she says anyone.

anyway what month we deciding on guys? i wanna meet up now xx :hug: :hug:

well july does look popular?

i need to knwo when so i can book it off work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member