*~* Caption Competition 3 *~* ENTRYS UP, GET VOTING!

let it be mine let it be mine oooooooooooo let it beeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmine!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

No - MINE!!!!!

If you don't vote for me, I will hunt you down and get my toddler to wee on you :twisted:

I'll do it ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sunshinestars said:
lmao mm and invsiabale women.. hmmmm :rotfl:

I just read them as 2 people arguing about winning - completely forgot the whole schizophrenic thing. :wall: Doh at me lol

ps. vote for me!

t_16235_01.jpg

and the race is back on again! we have two front runners, so get your votes in so your favourite gets counted. :D

Stupid invisable woman.
Who does she think she is?
If anyone votes for her then i'll never talk to you again :shakehead:

I voted yesterday....don't know who's entry I voted for though. Kinda what I like about the vote, that it's a secret and your not simply voting cos your best forum mate suggested it type thing.

thanks to everyone has voted, they have all been counted
come on to those that havent voted yet, get voting!!!!!!! we currently have a tie so we need more votes so we have a winner! :D

lol we still have a draw!
if you dont want to pm me just reply the number to this thread if you would prefer to vote that way :D

thanks everyone for your votes we now have a winner im just about to announce it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back