Sorry ladies but I'm having a rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
So I just read a thread in "Pregnancy Chat" about pregnant women who are still smoking.

This person went on to have a massive rant about how it makes her sick and how she doesn't like it when people "blow smoke in her face" when walking past her.
Doesn't she realise that smokers don't just walk around with cigarettes in their hands, find a target and blow it directly in people's faces?! Sorry, the wind could blow my smoke in your face, my apologies I didn't do it on purpose!
She then goes on to say how we "stink", how her neighbour 2 doors down smokes weed every day, it's like she's trying to tie us all with the same string! At least I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I wouldn't even DREAM of it.

Y'know what pisses me off? People who make their opinions so known and explode about shit they know NOTHING about. Don't start ranting about expecting mothers smoking. Some of us like myself were told not to quit but to cut right down because after a week of not having a cigarette my baby was showing signs of stress! I used to smoke near to 30 a day, but now I smoke at most 3 a day.

If you have an opinion... Fair enough.
If you have a bullshit rant about something you know nothing about... Just shut the fuck up.

Sorry, rant over... I'm going for a smoke. (I joke.)

Think you should take some of your own advice young lady.

I'm a smoker but I fully understand why non-smokers feel like they do so maybe if YOU don't equally understand a non-smokers point of view and opinion on what is a dirty habit (fact why deny it) then you should take your own advice there towards the end of your post ;)

I don't even need to or want to read this other thread ... I do not like cross posters and I definitely do not tolerate members trolling/flaming the forum and or my members.

Create more drama I will close your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back