Argh I'm So Angry!!

I think her life is very sad and I'm afraid it will all end up in tears.If her OH has an addiction to cocaine or alcohol ( and possibly she has too),the only thing he will care about is feeding his addiction,he won't care about her or the baby,people like that are extremely selfish and rarely change.. you should really keep your distance from this girl (unless she's a good friend and her friendship is important to you) because she has trouble written all over her...just feel sorry for that poor baby !

shes been a close friend of mine for about 10 years now. The problem is i can tell shes never put me before any of our other close friends and ive always looked out for her. We are both part of a small yet close circle of girl friends, theres 5 of us in total & all of us can see her rediculous ways and how deluded she is by her boyfriend but we give up trying with her. I cant really distance myself from her as I hardly see her as it is. Its just when i do see her i end up absolutely infuriated and cant get away from her quick enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back