Sorry for going AWOL

Good to see you back, so sorry to hear you've had a crappy time of it lately. :hugs:

Hope things get better for you and OH soon. x

Hi Louise

Sorry you've had such a crap time of it. In times like this I think of that really weird phrase 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' which is both heart-stoppingly frightening and also very reassuring all at the same time!

But on a more serious note, I hope things feel better for you now. This whole TTC lark is bloody hard work when you have problems. I always think of how strong my marriage is compared to those who conceive problem-free.

Take care lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww so sorry to hear you are going through a couple of rough patches at the moment.

You know where I am if you need a chat, or anytime you want to meet for a coffee and a bite to eat just text me

Donna xx

Hiya hunni, :hugs: it sounds like you've been to hell and back this last couple of weeks, sorry you have had to go through it all, i dont think anyone would blame you if you decided to pack it all in.

So glad your feeling more positive and that hubby has decided to support you.

Its not been the same here without you, glad your back.

xxx

Ahh Louise what a terrible time you've had!
Emotional turmoil at its max!!
Good to see you back and in good spirits.
Wishing you all the luck in the world for your quest for a family. xxxxx

Aww thanks girlies :love:

I might just take you up on that offer Donna, i keep on thinking i need to get out of the house a bit more :)

I'm so sorry huni and big hugs to u :) xxxxx

But it seems you's are both a strong couple with already going through so much.
I kind of know how you feel about the SIL being preggers, my sis announced she was pregnant while I was suffering a miscarriage, had to watch her enjoy her scans, bumps and now see her with my nearly 3year old nephew and still haunts me to think that shouldve been me aswell, its not the same in anyway, but I can relate to it.

Love and hugs to u Hun xx

Wanted to pop over here and see how you were getting on Louise, and am gutted to read you've had such a shitty time; how are you feeling now?

Hope you and hubby are finding the strength to stay strong for one another :hugs: x

Hiya Jen :)

How is motherhood treating you?

I'm alright thanks. Me and hubby are getting on fine now but i'm still really trying to force positive thoughts into my head and it just isn't working.

Now my OV is playing up. Thought i had a positive cd18 but now i'm cd 28 and been getting positives since Friday (possibly earlier because i wasn't testing, just tested when i saw ecwm) and now i'm out of OPKs :roll: So no idea when i'm going to bleed and be able to start my next treatment cycle.

I'm waiting for the whole situation to get so rediculous that it's funny and at least i'll get a laugh out of it :oooo:

Last edited:
my prayers are with you honey,but regardless of how hard it is to think positive sometimes i think you should,i struggled to conceive at one point for over 2 years and when i went for my laporoscopy i got pregnnat,

I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time of it Lou. I check back here every now and again because I know one time soon I'm going to see the exciting news I want from you.

Sorry you're having such a rubbish time of it. After a year of us trying my SIL got pregnant too and I was so crushed, I then had to spend xmas with them all cooing over her and her accidental bump whilst none of them knew we were TTC, so you have my full sympathy.
As for the other crap I'm really sorry about that too. I have literally everything crossed for you, xx

OMG Binzy, i can't believe that you are full term :shock:

I like to think that seeing that it took you what feels like a second to get to full term that another second and i might be there too xx

Hiya Jen :)

How is motherhood treating you?

I'm alright thanks. Me and hubby are getting on fine now but i'm still really trying to force positive thoughts into my head and it just isn't working.

Now my OV is playing up. Thought i had a positive cd18 but now i'm cd 28 and been getting positives since Friday (possibly earlier because i wasn't testing, just tested when i saw ecwm) and now i'm out of OPKs :roll: So no idea when i'm going to bleed and be able to start my next treatment cycle.

I'm waiting for the whole situation to get so rediculous that it's funny and at least i'll get a laugh out of it :oooo:

Hi Louise, ahhh it's fab - best job ever and Brooke is my most favourite person, even though she's only been here 3 weeks. She's so amazing, so much fun; I love her immensely :)

How's it all going your end? Sorry you're having a shite time of it x

OMG Binzy, i can't believe that you are full term :shock:

I like to think that seeing that it took you what feels like a second to get to full term that another second and i might be there too xx

I know!! Blink and you'll miss it! :roll:
It's crazy that I could give birth at any minute although I'm still not mentally ready!!
I'm always checking up on how you are but am also concerned that it may seem like gloating as I'm no expert on what you're going through so I don't always post but you are always in my thoughts xx
They'll be a massive PF party when you get your BFP :dance:

I'm always checking up on how you are but am also concerned that it may seem like gloating as I'm no expert on what you're going through so I don't always post but you are always in my thoughts xx

Aw thanks Binzy :hug:

It's a bit hit and miss. Some days i'm offended and other days i'm not :good:

More likely offended if people don't seem to realise the reality that it genuinely might really actually never happen for me but i definitely know that you would never be gloating :)

You are so ready to be a mummy, i know you'll cope like a champ ;)

Thank you, that's very sweet of you.
I know there are lots of people (in the world, not on the forum) who just think you are being impatient and that it'll happen in good time but I'm not sure they realise all the psychological implications and all the bloody injections and crap you have to go through to (not to mention the cost).
There's always someone on the forum who's been through it and can advise in some way.
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back