TTC IVF/ICSI anyone going through this ??

awww thanks hunni

I am hoping it is done under local lol If you ever want to chat hunni, just pm me...I am always here for you

Donna x

Thanks Donna, and likewise :) Xx

Babylover

Sorry, not been on here for a while. I can say that on my 1st egg removal I was knocked out and it was great! no side effects afterwards. But the 2nd time around they didn't knock me out as there were only 4 eggs to retrieve, however it was not a pleasant experience, believe me, being asleep is much better! I vomited throughout the process the 2nd time around, but maybe thats just me, I am a wimp hehe. I also had a phobia of being put asleep, but needs must! If I go through the process again I would deffo want the general again !

Bead- Thanks for the message, I am trying to come to terms with it all still. x

Best of luck to everyone TTC.

xxxxxxxxx

Nah I can't be put asleep, it is my worse fear, I mean a fear trust me! I have spoken to my doctor and she has said you can have it done under Local, if I am scared etc...

Hope everything is going ok for you

Donna x

Hi there
anyone out there doing IVF in Shanghai?
just need some support as have had bad news that there are no embryos to transfer on my ET day as all 4 have died/not developed : (
has anyone had experience with using donor eggs?

China,

It would be best if you started a new thread . This is an old thread . Starting a new one will ensure current members answer and offer advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back