sorry a bit TMI.... could it be my month?

cherelle

Reaction score
Hiya, i just wondering if anyone who got their BFP had increased CM up to when their AF was due?

(TMI sorry) - but ive never really had much if any CM before and the last few days i keep thinking my AF has come a week early but when i go to check there is just quite a lot of think CM!

x

Hiya, I can't help here but didn't want to read and run. Good luck though, I hope you get your :bfp:

xx

3 months, i was on the pill for a long time though and i think this is the first month where my cycles are back to normal and its out of my system. Plus its the first month ive tracked ovulation etc :) x

Well good luck. Hopefully this will be your last month trying because you will have a lovely strong :bfp:

xx

hi yes i had increase CM this month and i got my BFP yesterday

sounds promising fingers crossed for you

sending you lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

YES! And it doesnt go away either, lol! Apprently lasts throughout most of pregnancy.

Good luck for testing xxxxxxx

I had increased cm before i got my bfp.

Sounds promising hun,ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds promising as that's one of the symptoms....

Good Luck and hope you get your BFP!

Donna xx

I've read it's a symptom and it's one of the few that i personally would take seriously just because i'm always kind of dry just before, so if i suddenyl had cm before i'd be so excited!

Fingers crossed for you :D

thanks everyone, ive also been crying at the most stupid little things and i am not an emotional person at all im usually so chilled out! If this is not may month then i think im going crazy! lol x

Thanks Louise B - yeah its so different for me, ive never had this before so its getting me excited but i must calm down and not get my hopes up too much! x

ive still got CM - 2 days until AF is due! This must be a good sign? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back