Implantation Bleeding question

Figaro

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo and I've just had blood in my cm when i wiped (sorry tmi!!). It was quite red. It's to early for AF as not due till Friday. This is my 7th cycle of trying since a mmc in April and I've never had this before. I've had brown cm a few days before af is due but never fresh blood. Could it be IB? Don't want to get my hopes up but you all know how hard it is not too!! X

Not sure about that hun but hope you get your answers soon :) wish you luck that its a good sign! x

I didn't get implantation bleeding so I really don't know. I didn't want to read and run.
Will keep my FX for u though, and hope u find out soon :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm 9dpo and I've just had blood in my cm when i wiped (sorry tmi!!). It was quite red. It's to early for AF as not due till Friday. This is my 7th cycle of trying since a mmc in April and I've never had this before. I've had brown cm a few days before af is due but never fresh blood. Could it be IB? Don't want to get my hopes up but you all know how hard it is not too!! X

hope it is implantation bleeding hun, fx!

sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks ladies :). I think the reality though is that my body is getting ready for af :(. Will let you know xx

I'm not sure either. I had blood stained cm 5 days ago, just got to wait it out :(

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back