A (TMI) question regarding CM

hi Tambo, CM is cervical mucus (like discharge?) but some girls like to "feel around up there" to see what kind of CM they have! Sounds disgusting but you normally get "EWCM" prior to ovulation which is "egg white cervical mucus" so it looks and feels like egg whites and is stretchy between your fingers. This is the best kind of CM for sperm to "swim" through and helps them get to the eggy lol

and no one will call you stoooopid darling, these are all technical terms you know! lol You'll pick most up when you go along but don't be afraid to ask. I think there is a post somewhere with ALL the abbreviations on it for newbies that don't know the shortened words.

and no one will call you stoooopid darling, these are all technical terms you know! lol You'll pick most up when you go along but don't be afraid to ask. I think there is a post somewhere with ALL the abbreviations on it for newbies that don't know the shortened words.

I was very confused with all the abbreviations too when I 1st joined - if you type 'abbreviations' into search (4th one alone in grey area near the top of your screen), you will be able to find the link that explains what everyone is talking about :) I've found it very useful as I still get confused at times!

:rotfl::rotfl:
Well I've decided to increase my EPO intake and I'm slightly nervous about DTD and having tonnes of EWCM...... OH half will be like what has happened?!?!?!!

loving these comments so funny! Xx

Ahhh thanks for the advice Ladies! I went to the abbreviation stickie and I must admit some made me laugh! i.e baby dance = sex and funbags = boobies!

Whenever Im having a nose around now I can go back to that list lol

I might try having a feel around in there (blush) to see what you mean by the changing of the CM (<--- check me and my abbreviation knowledge!)

Thanks for the help everyone xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back