A (TMI) question regarding CM

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi ladies just thought I'd ask a deeply intimate question regarding the "stretchability" of you cm?

I was googling (saddo.....I know) about fertile CM and was checking the images and it shows where people have checked their fertile CM and it stretched for like 4-5cm!!!!!!!! Mine never does that, 1-2cm if I'm lucky. Is that normal? Therefore am I definitely doing the right thing with the conceive plus to give my CM a helping hand?

SO was just wondering if you could share your wonderful TMI stories about how stretchy your CM is (if you check it of course) when you are fertile?

Liz x:whistle:

Suprised more people havent posted on this thread lol i talk about my cm in my journal all the time :rofl:

Mine never stretchs right out like the piccys unless its resulted from me being very aroused ( usually during some ehhem private time :whistle: )

Epo can increase your ewcm, or try gettin frisky by urself before dtd!
Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

My EWCM does tend to stretch as far as I can stretch my fingers but there has to be a LOT of it.

And that only tends to be the case when I do a poo as it must force some out or something?

In any case I won't be having sex near poo time so it isn't incredibly helpful in that respect!!

lol lynette, no need to get frisky myself TBH I just need to brush past OH and I'm leaving snail trail lol (sorry girls!)

Yeah just wanted to know I wasn't alone. January was the only month there that I had REAL stretchy CM had never really noticed it to be that stretchy before, but every month before that nothing much really! I really thought I had done it in January but hey ho wasn't to be!

thanks for replying xx

lol I love the fact you get strechy CM after poo time! Must admit I've never really checked it just after poo time...........have made a mental note on my to do list! lol

I am the same my cm will be a bit stretchy but no where near 5cm only ever 1 or 2cm!

I am using epo and this has helped but think I might need some extra assistance in this area!

xx

My EWCM does tend to stretch as far as I can stretch my fingers but there has to be a LOT of it.

And that only tends to be the case when I do a poo as it must force some out or something?

In any case I won't be having sex near poo time so it isn't incredibly helpful in that respect!!

:rofl: cupcake! I get the same haha bum pains and ewcm at poo time :rofl: us ladies are nutters, i am always checking my cm, im sick at looking at tissue all the time! What i find with my ewcm is that it must be high up inside me coz i can think there is nothing there then i dtd and lots comes out.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

what I do is stick two fingers up, have a root about a bit and then pull them out together. Then I slowly move them apart and rate the stretchyness. It barely stretches, only about 1cm or so.

it always confused me, cause egg white is clear. And mine was never clear either, it was always kinda cloudy white.

Mine only strectches about 2cm tops. I think they tell you to look at 'poo time' (!) because when you're pushing to poo, it pushes the CM out too!! Hey that rhymed! In the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility she seems to say that as long as you get EWCM it doesn't matter if it's not that stretchy, as far as i can tell... I too found EPO helpful as don't think I was getting any before I started taking it.... xx

Hi Liz, I am so glad you brought this subject up - I was wondering the same as you lol.
I seem to have become obsessed with checking my CM every time I go to the loo!!! AND I have checked out the different google images many times.

Rather than reassuring me, it is confusing me more and more as mine seems to go from dry to sticky to egg-white, to egg-white but cloudy at random, and although I am trying to record it each day it's really difficult to determine between them some days so I'm probably getting it wrong!! Sorry TMI - Yesterday I had loads and loads of the stickyist/gooeyist clear CM I have ever seen, it was disgusting and quite alarming!! No idea where I am in my cycle as I have only recently stopped taking the POP and still not had AF. I'm beginning to wish AF would just arrive so I can start charting properly........

OMG........... saw a couple of you mentioning images on google, and i thought NO WAY....... so went for a look.

BOLK BOLK BOLK, totally nearly puked! thanks for that!

Katkin!! That's definitely EWCM!!!!

Please tell me you BDd yesterday!!!!

Funny how we're supposed to feel sexy with all that gooey stuff coming out of us lol! I found some today and it was not pretty! :lol:

:bd::bd:
Katkin!! That's definitely EWCM!!!!

Please tell me you BDd yesterday!!!!

Lol, yes CupcakeMummy we BDd - just in case, don't want to miss any chances!! Still not sure of timing though as my BBT has been dropping Over the past few days and I've been getting period type stomach aches. Will just have to wait and see if the witch comes in the next week..... Fingers crossed xx

Right so here's my next question. I'm cd8 and checking cm but today its jelly like, like snot? Its cloudy clear but loads, is that classed as ewcm? Still glaring negatives on opk's though x

Sounds like EWCM to me.

Sometimes I've had it for 5 days leading up to ov. So don't rule it out by what the OPKs are saying. :)

Get busy just in case. :)

Xxx

ewcm is sooo misleading as i get more after OV?? it seems random to me lol, im sure it all hides UP there iykwim, but what you describe sounds like ewcm!

lovely monday morning convo! :bum:

Thanks girls, I bd last night anyway with c+ so well see x

Ok so call me stooopid lol but what is a CM?

Im new to these forums and there are so many abbreviations Im a little lost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back