sore lady bits

charlene09

Reaction score
Ive gone really sore down there and I dont know why :( stinging, dosent hurt when I pass water or anything jus a constant pain, I do wear panty liners 24/7 though because of discharge( tmi) but its really hurting i just want to curl up in a ball and go sleep!

Could b thrush hun,I used to get it a lot in last pregnancy,to the point I actually slept wiv an I've pack in between my legs lol xx

I suffer with thrush all the time in this pregnancy, yoghurts the only relief!!

Could be thrush, Or just friction burn from panty liners, I have that issue sometimes.

Last edited:
Its only when i wear a panty liner when i dont wear one it aint even painful its just annoying having the wet feeling and having to go through about 6-7 pairs of knickers a day id rather go through that many pantyliners but they make me sore :(

What about putting some sort of balm on them to reduce the roughness? Ask your doctor first though to make sure you can use certain things.. I'm sure using a bit of yoghurt or thrush cream wouldn't do any harm even if it isn't thrush.. Maybe just to cool you down when the panty-liners start to irritate you

good idea febmum2be :) Oh i need to learn everyones proper names on here! :(

hi, a friend of mine told me similar symptoms when she was using panty liners..she has stopped using them and started changing her undergarment every 6 hrs ..that helped ..using yogurt will be a good idea..

i would just try and use moisturiser on external areas and leave a panty liner of for fresh air to get round at night and when you are at home it might help it did me when i had af x

i had this all the time and like some of the girls are saying it prob is thrush, at night sleep with no pants and trousers on let air in, but i would try starting off with using cold yoghurt to ease the soreness and if it doesnt go away get the canestan duo the cream and the pessary I have had it prescribed 3 times and it is fine in pregnancy xx

Hate to thread crash, but I didn't want to start a new one and duplicate it....

I'm still in tri 1, but saw this thread first....

Anyway, I think I have thrush!
I've been on antibiotics for about a week, too.
I'm getting a lot of thick white discharge [sorry about the tmi bits here girls!] that's practically solid :shock:
I'm rather sore and dry down there, and this morning when me and OH went to DTD, afterwards I noticed I was bleeding a little bit, as if my skin had cracked [not bleeding like AF, but as if I'd gotten a cut on there]

I was so grossed out!
But think it could possibly be thrush because of the antibiotics??

:help:

yeah def sounds like you have thrush, is it itcy and red I have it bad just now and it started (tmi coming) the other night there after my oh and I had sex and it was a bit dry at the end and that is what caused it this time and this time I was so red and swollen and then the following til today I have had lots and lots of discharge xx

yes it is red and Itchy.

and cant have sex no more because I will not go moist what ever he tries (tmi) and if we do manage to do it by the end my clitorus burns :( (tmi sorry) xx

Hate to thread crash, but I didn't want to start a new one and duplicate it....

I'm still in tri 1, but saw this thread first....

Anyway, I think I have thrush!
I've been on antibiotics for about a week, too.
I'm getting a lot of thick white discharge [sorry about the tmi bits here girls!] that's practically solid :shock:
I'm rather sore and dry down there, and this morning when me and OH went to DTD, afterwards I noticed I was bleeding a little bit, as if my skin had cracked [not bleeding like AF, but as if I'd gotten a cut on there]

I was so grossed out!
But think it could possibly be thrush because of the antibiotics??

:help:

It will more than likely be because of the antibiotics and even the pregnancy. I am on lifelong antibiotics and get thrush about once a month. :mad:
i have had the bleeding before aswell, just like a little cut but very very sore and theres nothing you can do a its because the skin goes so sensitive and delicate in a way.
make sure you go to the docs and get the medication for it ASAP and try not to bed with your OH as they will more than likely catch it aswell!!

only advice i can give is if the pain gets too bad try a very cool bath (i often find myself doing this early hours of the morning) wear loose fitting pants and cotton underwear.
Hope it all clears for you girls soon!!!! xxx

Get rid of those liners. Sounds like your privates can't breath. When I used to be on my period I couldn't use liners or tampax because the synthetic fabric irritates me down there. I would stop using them, get cotton pants (take them off and wear a skirt when you are at home). Don't wear pants to bed and was them in sensitive washing powder.

Go and chat to your doctor and I am sure he will say ditch the liners. If you must have them then try getting natural ones which are cotton based. More expensive but worth it.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back