Pain in my lady bits

Christina1979

Reaction score
ok I have SPD since early pregnancy but it has always been in my lower back and pelvis...

for the last week or so I have had a bruised kind of feeling in my lady bits..

now when i have seen others writing about this im unsure as to whether they are referring to a bruised feeling in their pubic bone (ie SPD)??

the pain i am getting is not in the bone but in the erm how can i put this gently... :oops:

... ok i cant..... the fleshy part of my lady bits, more specifically the outer lips (sorry TMI) :oops: :lol:

is this what you are all referring to when saying a bruised feeling down there??

not me...mine is a definite bruised bone feeling.... :?

Christina1979 said:
ok I have SPD since early pregnancy but it has always been in my lower back and pelvis...

for the last week or so I have had a bruised kind of feeling in my lady bits..

now when i have seen others writing about this im unsure as to whether they are referring to a bruised feeling in their pubic bone (ie SPD)??

the pain i am getting is not in the bone but in the erm how can i put this gently... :oops:

... ok i cant..... the fleshy part of my lady bits, more specifically the outer lips (sorry TMI) :oops: :lol:

is this what you are all referring to when saying a bruised feeling down there??

everywere for me lol my bone, the fleshy bit(lips and fat padding part on top lol) and even achy feeling inside the canal bit...

mines the same and I have spd, it's not nice gash ache is it :roll:

I always find that after sex lol my bajingo always aches like hell dunno why that is! :think:

midna said:
Sending :hug: :hug: to all your busted muffs. xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep my whole groin aches bad most of the time as though someone has been kicking me repeatedly there. It can also be sore to the touch too. Great this SPD is aint it :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back