(sorry if tmi) Strong Pressure Down Below??

bethanyann

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi girls, getting myself in a bit of a tizz now cause completely not sure if this is normal or not?

Last night I suddenly got a really stong pain in my lady bits :blush: It felt like a huge pressure, as though something was about to fall out and really took my breath away. My stomach didn't hurt at all, was just all really low. Anyway, this kept happening on and off for 5 or 6 hours probably. Sometimes it was just a bit of pressure, sometimes it was so sudden and strong it made me yelp!

Woke up and it seemed to have completely gone, but I've just been sat here working and it suddenly did it again :(

Any ideas??

Thanks girls xxx

i've had this since I woke up this morning... its really strange.. sort of a sharp pain that only lasts maybe a second.. I have no idea what it is but its worrying me.

If youre feeling ok now and your not bleeding or anything you should be ok. Though if your worried just get checked out! can never be too careful. sometimes its just coz baby is laying on a nerve or something :hugs: x

I've been getting this too... a really sharp pain. i've been told it could just be baby lying/bouncing nice and low? xx

iv got a baby that loves kicking my low bits it can be really uncomfortable like it just about to fall out also if baby sat really low and i need a no 2 then i get very uncomfy tmi sorry lol

Thanks so much girls! This has put my mind at ease loads, hadn't thought about the fact it might be a nerve thing. So reassuring to know I'm not the only one too :) xxxx

I get the pressure down low when I go to the loo (wee) doesn't hurt though! Like others have said as long as your not bleeding, baby will be fine x x

Hey hun...i dont think its anything to worry about. My LO likes to kick quite low and i do get some pressure when going to the loo. If it does persist tho and u get any more symptoms accompanying the pain then def contact ur midwife or GP...goodluck :) xx

I sometimes get punches in my privates. Strange as it I think "how can he hit that low"? I presume he must be hitting something connected to my bits. I sometimes get sharp period type pains in my flaps (excuse the description). If it is really painful you could call your midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back