Sophia is in hospital

Laura_C

Reaction score
I am totally beside myself with worry, our 8 day old is in hospital with what they think is viral Bronchiolitus :(

She is having breathing difficulties and just suddenly went downhill about 12 hours ago. I thought she was mucousy from birth still but we decided to bring her to a&e to be sure. I dread to think what would of happened if we hadnt come tonight.

She isn't feeding well now either so they are talking about a feeding tube as she is getting exhausted when feeding. Her oxygen levels are low so she is on oxygen at the moment. They have said they would only discharge her when she goes 24 hours without help.

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown, can't stop crying lay in a hospital bed next to her cot :( I just need a cuddle right now :(

Really feel for you Hun after all you've been through you must be worried sick, i hope little sophia picks up soon. will be thinking of you massive :hugs: xx

Dear God, I will keep her in my prayers. :hug: I hope she will pick up soon

Oh Laura :( thinking of you all. She's in the best place and you did the right thing xxxx

Just seen this on fb hunny, i hope Sophia is ok and will be home soon. Thinking of you all :hug: x x

Oh sweetie, hope she's better soon!! Thinking of you and Sophia xxx

Hope sophia is ok and will be thinking of you hun xx

Oh no bless her! Hope she's feeling better soon Hun :hugs:

thinking of you hunni and hope she is home very soon :hugs: xxxxxxxx

:hug: I really hope she starts getting better soon. Thinking of you all x x

She's in the right place. They'll look after her and get her right as rain, don't you worry. Hugs xxxx

Oh my god, bless the both of you, well done for taking her to A&E on time.
I hope she's picking up today xx

Hope she is out of hospital soon. xx

Thinking of you hun, and hope Sophia is better soon xx

You poor thing and poor little Sophia. Hope she is on the mend very soon x

You're all in my prayers Hun, if you need anything at all, you know where I am!xxx

Oh god hun really hope she's better soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Oh sweetie you must all be so worried :hug: you have done the right thing by taking Sophia along to hospital and she is in the very best place. I'm sure she'll be fine but it's not going to stop you from worrying especially with what you have been through.
Hugs to you all and a special one for little Sophia xxx

Really hope she is better soon bless her, well done for taking her to A&E, she's in the right place, :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back