Reflux misery!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ella has been admitted into hospital twice with reflux Issues! She has now been given lansoprazole and domperidome to help, yet she is still vomiting three days later! Problem is - her reflux episode last Saturday scared the life out of me. Her eyes popped out, her mouth foamed and she stopped breathing properly. She only perked up once the paramedic gave her oxygen. After the episode she was cross eyed for ages! Her eyes completely haunt me when I think about it! I am now petrified everytime I feed! I am feeling so exhausted as I'm constantly on the edge of my seat waiting for it to happen again. It doesn't matter if people say - don't worry - I still do worry!!! I am hating this so much!!! :-(

Omg you poor thing!! It will take time for you to get used to her feeding normally again as that must have been so so scary, but you'll get there and so will she. Sending lots of love n big hugs to you and beautiful Ella xxx

Awww, poor baby and you, really hope things improve soon, hugzzzzz

When Albert first started to stop breathing during feeds I dreaded them! It's so frightening when anything happens. He choked on his gripe water too the other day and it scared the bloody life out of me but can only imagine what it must have been like for you and Ella! Hopefully as she gets more meds her reflux improves.

We've got infant and toddler first aid course on the 15th, had to do something to feel more in control yanno?

Glad you are home chicky :hug: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back