Soooo fed up right now!!! :-/

wannabmummy

Reaction score
For the past 5 weeks I have been constantly getting ill, it is driving me insane! I want to cry :-(

First I had a stinking cold, then swollen glands and a non stop headache and now I've bloody got tonsils the size of golfballs and I can't swallow it's so painful! I really do just want to cry right now...

Big hugs. Just keep reminding yourself that it's all going to be very worth it in the end x

Awh Hun! U drinking water n having fruit n veg? Xx

I know how you feel, i've got a stinking cold right now and i'm sooo fed up at the momment as well :( xx

Plenty of oj to up your vitamin c hun, pregnancy makes the immune system low (to stop us rejecting baby) xxxxxxx

Thanks girls. Turns out I've got tonsillitis, which I have never had before in my life :-( feel AWFUl and am on anti biotics and been signed off work until I am better. Feeling very sorry for myself xx

Arrr wannabmummy feel so bad for you, I had 4 yes count em 4 bouts of tonsillitus last yr, the good news is that once you have antibiotics you should start to feel better in 24hrs and a whole lot better in 2-3 days, if for some reason they don;t do the trick, then head back to docs for different kind, feel better soon hun x

I don't know how you managed this 4x over helly! I am feeling so sorry for myself, it is awful! Thanks for the heads up though, I am counting down to 24 hours xx

Im feeling rubbish today, been to sleep for 2 hours, which isnt like me at all. My throat is so sore i wana rip it out, so fustrating!! Hope ur feeling better xx

Go to the docs charlie - my throat felt like someone was dragging a knife down it every time i swallowed and she put me on anti biotics, starting to feel better already, still can't speak though :( xx

Go to the docs charlie - my throat felt like someone was dragging a knife down it every time i swallowed and she put me on anti biotics, starting to feel better already, still can't speak though :( xx

Oh so glad they are working :) and I don't know how I managed to survive 4x either hun, mind you how the hell am I still coping with this nasty nausea, we women must be made of strong stuff!

Aww I really feel sorry for people who are constantly ill throughout pregnancy :(

:hug: to you hun, I hope you feel better xxx

Aw love!

Tonsilitis is not good. I used to get it all of the time when I was younger. I used to gargle with an asprin to help, though I'm not sure if that's recommended in pregnancy.

I have been having awful headaches too, its not nice :(

I hope you are feeling better today x

I get tonsillitus every year without fail was really poorly this feb with it too I feel your pain and hope yout feeling better soon big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back