Fed up now :'( *big whinge alert*

Tillytots

Reaction score
I am sooooooo pee'd off today, I havent been sleeping at all, SPD is so bad I spent most of the night crying :cry: :cry: Im so shattered but cant even lay down to have a nap as it hurts too much. Im uncomfy everywhere!! I feel guilty for moaning but Im so fed up & depressed now I just want to have my baby. I feel so bloody big too like Im trapped in my own fat body as I cant move more than 2mph, no clothes fit. Im like a hippo :cry: :cry: :cry: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does anyone else feel like this? Its not everyday I feeel so bad but it seems to be getting to me more and more now :(

I think a big bar of choccy is in order :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can totaly relate on the spd front and sometimes i dont want to go to bed as its so painful. I know everyone says it but it really is not long till your little man will be here and it will all seem worth it very soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i feel EXACTLY the same as :hug: :hug: :hug:

OH had a tummy bug over the weekend, now it looks like ive got it :roll: I havent slept since 5.30 and im pee'd off :( Id had a good cry before i even took Beth to school this morning!

Dont feel bad about feeling bad, lol. I feel rotten most of the time too :roll: We've been preggers for aaaaaaaaaaaages now, we deserve a good moan! :hug:

Oh Tilly and sazzylou and Bloom, huge big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all. These crazy hormones don't help either do they!

Shall we start our own club:

Blooming pregnancies are just a myth!

it does feel like we have been preggas FOREVER!
Id love to eat chocolate Bloom but then I'll just get even more fat and feel guilty for eating it :lol: Ive been sobbing into bowls of strawberries to try and make myself feel better instead!

x

But its easter the one time on year when we can all eat chocolate without feeling guilty but strawberrys are a better alternative.

I too feel like ive been pregnant forever but the finishing line is in site and its weird to think my baby will be here next month. Im guessing James will be here next month to as im sure you will pop early.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Before you know it you'll be holding your son. I remember after giving birth to James I felt so slim compared to being pregnant, all the spd symptoms should disappear overnight

:hug: :hug: You poor thing - dont worry about eating what ever you like if it makes you feel better. Hope you have a good day and get some naps in. I have good and bad days and feel like a big heffa, I cant walk very well either. I have to say as the time approaches the more scared I'm getting!! Can your oh wait on you for a bit - massages and meals etc?

Tillytots sounds exactly like the nights i have been having so i do sympathise :hug: :hug:
Not long to go now tho, thats what i keep telling myself :roll: Glad i have now finished work as i can take things more slowly and take naps in the day when i get myself comfy.

Go have a lovely bubbly warm bath, i live in my bath at the mo when i am not on here as its the only thing that takes the SPD pain away.

Oh sod the strawberries get the choc out, or eat both together :twisted: it is nearly easter. I have a huge cadbury creme easter egg hiding in the back of the cupboard but i am finding it hard to leave it till sunday to eat it. Had a bag of mini eggs tho last night.

Strawberries do go lovely with chocolate, had them the other night with profiteroles and loads of cream.. yum yum. Treat yourself Tilly you deserve it :hug: hope you feeling better xx

Awwwww, sorry you're feeling so low Tilly :hug: :hug:
You do sound very uncomfortable, I am sure I would feel so fed up if I had SPD too.
Pregnancy does seem like an eternity at this stage, but there really isn't much longer to go (I know 6 weeks IS a long time when you're in so much pain), but remember it will end. I hope you feel better soon sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun i no how you feel
cant wait for him to come as everyday i feel a bit more fatter as something else doesnt fit,
or i get a bit more slower walking to the shops
its always something bad
not long for us to go now though
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Tilly, your SPD sounds baaaaad :cry: :hug:

I am awake most of the night and uncomfortable but it must be nothing compared to what you're going through (and you other ladies with SPD) so I really do sympathise.

You are of course carrying around a bump that's 53407825983 times as big as everyone else's so it's no wonder you feel crap and big. Just make sure you rest loads during the day - is there a chair or something you feel comfortable enough to sleep in?

Like Bloom says you're clearly going to beat all of us April mummies to the finish line so there's not long to go now. Keep focussing on your little man James :cheer: he's worth all of this, surely? :hug:

Much love :hug:

online retail therapy is helping me - just placed a lovely big Boden order :lol: - mentioned to dh last night that the only part of my body that feels comfortable at the moment is my elbows - he thought I was joking :lol: - at least we know feeling like this wont last forever there has got to be an end soon

I know it will all be over soon. I may have to eat a bit of chocolate seeing as its Easter y'know :think: I never usually have Eggs or anything, this year I asked for a baby basket instead and thats what Ive got! It is full of gorgeous things for my little man :D Tigger slippers, Winnie Pooh Muslin cloths, Weening Spoons, A winnie bowl, a flannel, a bib and some other bits.

I bet Im still here into May, I think James is loving it staying in my tummy. Id love him to come in April though :cheer: :cheer: I keep telling him so too :rotfl:

I feel a bit better now, thankyou girls :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

nikkimitch said:
mentioned to dh last night that the only part of my body that feels comfortable at the moment is my elbows - he thought I was joking :lol: -

:rotfl: :rotfl: yep thats me

Awww Tilly :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry you're in so much pain :(

I bet your little Man will turn up in 3 weeks (by which time he'll be fine) and put you out of your misery :hug: :hug:

It will all seem worth it when you have your little cherub in your arms :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back