Soooo ANGRY!

Jones

Reaction score
ok me and my partner took my 8 week old baby down the coast yest for a walk, it was breezy yes ..so we were carrying her, she was wrapped snug in a thick blanket....this lady came up to me as i was walking..she had a lanyard and clipboard so thought she was coming to ask questions....but noo she came up to lecture me and tell me to cover up the babys head more as she is a young baby as if i was a lil gurl...im 24 and a nurse...not that im bragging but im not an immature clueless little girl! im so taken aback by this. i look young for my age (at the moment) ..i bet she wuldnt go up to someone older and say thaat!!! what do think about this whole experience? it dampened our afternoon! i wish id said more to her but ....im too polite...and said "shes my baby".....woman started ranting again... then just said "excuse me" turned my back and walked off. urrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should have said more?

Omg yes I would've!! How dare she tell you how to look after your baby.

How rude! I would be fuming!

People are so rude, it's insulting. From the moment you conceive it seems the world has a right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do/eat/say etc. My worst critic is my mil, whatever I do with my son is wrong... drives me insane!!!!!!

Last edited:
thanks guys....hmm well if u ever see sum1 with lanyard and clipboard RRRRUUN.... i need to let it go but i am not impressed!! lol

Some peolpe think they can just say what they like, Herbie sleeps with a blanket at the side of his face when I was shopping in town he was fast asleep in his buggy and woman didn't say anything to me she just stuck her head in the pram and moved the blanket and said that was obis face you know so I've moved it,
I said that how he sleeps, she said never that's stupid, I was that shocked I just walked away later I was fuming and wish I'd given her a peice of my mind

Charley sleeps with a blanket covering his face during the day. It's like a comfort thing for him x.

Honestly don't get me started on people giving their opinions - it's the bane of my bloody life and I hate it!

I am 31 and a teacher but do look young for my age and people are forever bloody telling me what to do, mil, my mum, strangers! I wouldn't mind but I'm confident that I'm a fab mum- where do people get off telling you 'the best way' to do everything - aaarrrrggghh :(

Rant over!

See - you're not alone ;)

HOW RUDE!!! italians are the worst!! i got so many comments when we were there last week because LO wasnt wearning any shoes or a cardy.... it was 28degrees FFS!!!! i gave as good as i got which i didnt think they expected!!! its just rude, i would never ever ever say anything regarding a baby to someone i didnt know!!!! it gets me mad just thinking!!!

I've come to the conclusion in life generally that most people (you lovely ladies not included) are a bunch of complete twats. It makes me so angry when people try and tell you what to do. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back