Guess what??

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I took my princess to the hv this morning and she now weighs 15 pounds so yay immy, I was expecting more though but hv was very happy with her and said shes fine and happy with her diet.

I mentioned the sitting up so they had a look at her and they put her on the floor--------and she sat up on her own very very little assistence, she told me not to worry as she said by next week she will do it on her own.Shes very strong now and im thrilled.

And 5 mins ago she was sitting up on her own playing with her toys :dance: :moon: so im thrilled a dnwill stop moaning now!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: Well done Immy :cheer: :cheer:

Thats good about her weight babes, Maddison is heavier than Imogen now :shock: My little porker :lol:

:clap: Glad your little girls healthy....

I have to warn you though I think my OH wants to steal her haha every time I see your posts he sits going awwww at her!!!! Its okay hes not a weirdo he just wants our babe too look like her!!!!!!

Gingercubes said:
:clap: Glad your little girls healthy....

I have to warn you though I think my OH wants to steal her haha every time I see your posts he sits going awwww at her!!!! Its okay hes not a weirdo he just wants our babe too look like her!!!!!!

Aww that is sweet. :D yes she is a cutie pie, but then so is every baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back