Some assistance please girls?!

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hey i know this maybe should be on opk gallery but hardly anyone goes there and i need advice, my opks dnt seem to be going any darker but i took one tonight and it seemed a taaad darker. I have uploaded 3 cause before those they were even lighter!

So what do you think ? Xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

52848a86-f053-e4ff.jpg

Oooohhh you best get to bd'ing I see a surge in your future!!!

You think so? I bloody hope so! I will try and bd tonight lol hes in a "funny" mood ...

How you feeling babyfever? Whats ur actual name btway!? Xxxx

Nothing to report just some mild cramping and I'm a bit irritable,sure signs of af..but no sign of yet. My name is Blanca ( Spanish version of Blanche)

girl just jump his bones and make a baby!! Lol

Last edited:
they look good hun, why dont you invest in a digi ov test for when you get dark lines so you can make sure you have OV

get sexing

Yeah I have them but I dont want to wee on them incase Im not, Im a tight fisted biatch lolol.

I BD'd last night anyway with my C+ I was slippin n slidin, dj was in a funny mood but I soon got him out of it lol ;) I tested this morning again its not really got any darker but I will test when I get home from work and then figure out if I will digi or not.. I have been having OV pains for a few days now nothing quite bad just a couple of twinges here and there.. well I have gave it a shot - Im suppoesed to OV today statisticly and still no real dark surge.. I have done all I can anyway I have stuck to smep best I can but if Im out Im out I welcome cycle 3 aha xxxxxx

I used those and they looked like then when I ovulated. The also went like that again about 7/8 dpo and stayed dark the month I got my bfp. Good luck!

Xx

thanks flopsy, I think I was expecting an obvious positive so Im not sure now whats positive and whats not but its only been the last couple of days these were so Im guessing Im either Oving or about to.. I BD'd last night and the night before and I will tonight and tomorrow again, then see where Im at.

Nothing to report just some mild cramping and I'm a bit irritable,sure signs of af..but no sign of yet. My name is Blanca ( Spanish version of Blanche)

girl just jump his bones and make a baby!! Lol

Thats a nice name :) I always wondered I like first name basis you know :whistle:

they look very much like a few of mine were with that brand i changed brand last 2 cycles and i got a darker line they look either possitive or on the verge gd luck xx

thanks girls!

I will make sure I bd tonight aswell then and hopefully I caught it..

Mine went like that, gradually getting darker until got +ve over the course of about 5days!! Good luck x

thank you ladies :)

I tested this morning and left it on my window cill with my others and it was taking ages so I just left, even if it was positive I cant do anything about it I was already late for work. I will be testing when I get in tonight and I can compare with my other ones and let you know how I get on, I am just gonna BD every night with C+ though just to be on the safe side :) xxxx

thank you ladies :)

I tested this morning and left it on my window cill with my others and it was taking ages so I just left, even if it was positive I cant do anything about it I was already late for work. I will be testing when I get in tonight and I can compare with my other ones and let you know how I get on, I am just gonna BD every night with C+ though just to be on the safe side :) xxxx

thats the best thing you can is just bd!! I did a frer with fmu still getting bfn, no af yet grrrrr! But I have hope for sweety!!!!

Last edited:
Do you know something, I turned round to david last night after I had read you saying go jump his bones and I said explained about the gay sarah sarah and before I got to finish he says "claire, its que sara sara" and I said well I know that.. but when you said it back it was nice :) I like to feel like Im being heard for once, this is the only place that seems to listen these days!

Aw love :( af sucks, I dont have hope for me but thankfully someone does haha. I will keep doing what Im doing and see what happens. I am actually exicted for next cycle if I dont/didnt catch my egg cause I bought myself a new pink filofax and scented girly pens and a pink and white thermometer so I want to use my new toys!

How late are you though just now?

You aint out till the fat witch says so! thats another of my lines I like to use haha xxxxx

Do you know something, I turned round to david last night after I had read you saying go jump his bones and I said explained about the gay sarah sarah and before I got to finish he says "claire, its que sara sara" and I said well I know that.. but when you said it back it was nice :) I like to feel like Im being heard for once, this is the only place that seems to listen these days!

Aw love :( af sucks, I dont have hope for me but thankfully someone does haha. I will keep doing what Im doing and see what happens. I am actually exicted for next cycle if I dont/didnt catch my egg cause I bought myself a new pink filofax and scented girly pens and a pink and white thermometer so I want to use my new toys!

How late are you though just now?

You aint out till the fat witch says so! thats another of my lines I like to use haha xxxxx

aww don't feel bad hun we all have moments in our relationship where we feel unheard...my dh just doesn't understand why I am upset that all my hpts are bfn, its like he really doesn't understand that I am really trying and with no success, but you're right here we feel heard, understood and symathize with eachother..

I love new gadgets! but I hope you don't have to use them! keep bd'ing and I'll keep everything crossed for you! Don't give up you're still in the game hun and I'm here cheering you on!!! you put on that naughty nightgown, squirt on that c+ and you bd' that man like never before!!!!

well according to my period app I am due today...but other calculators say April 1 so who knows hun just waiting for that little whore to show up!!

She might notttttt you never know :shock:

I took a opk there and it was light but i just drank volvic so it was pretty pointless. Some of my calanders say im due to ov between 27 3 12 to 01 4 12 so Im kinda hoping those ones are right, I got a tiny bit of blobby jelly CM when i wiped really stretchy but when i checked it seemed watery so now i dont know what to think lol! Hoping ov is still approaching and if not ill wait patiently and start decorating my house :)

Are you gonna temp nxt month still if af doesnt come? The thermometers are really cheap, mine was like £3 inc delivery. And what i like about temping is you can sometimes tell from your temp that your pregnant if it stays raised so you wouldnt need to keep poas. I love buying random stuff david should be glad im so easily pleased, im all chuffed cause i got a filofax, thermo and pens hahaha!

Ukk he listens sometimes, just kinda not when ttc he has phases!

Your partner doesnt know you poas all the time? Dont worry i know you want it fast but you havent been trying a year yet although it might feel like it.. Sometimes the downside to a forum is seeing everyone just join and get bfp obv your happy but jealous but everyone will get their bfp when its meant to be :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back