Some advice please girls

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave: I have a couple of things I need advice on so I'm going to put it all in one post, so bare with me!
First thing is this morning I had a pain that I've never felt before. It was like a cramping sensation in my stomach and my back and my bump went really hard, didn't feel like a BH, never felt a pain like this before. It wasn't anything unbearable or what I'd call agony but it did hurt. It only lasted a few seconds. I had two of the same pains in half an hour. Could this be the start of something or is it just wishful thinking?

Second thing is LO won't stop moving, they are constantly kicking and wriggling, I've had it pretty much non - stop in the last 2 days, they seem to be getting quite violent! I thought they were supposed to be calming down with their movements at this stage because of lack of room. I've had hardly any sleep the past 2 nights because of this, I'm knackered! Has anyone elses LO's been like this?

Can anyone help? I'm so tired and just want this baby OUT!

:hug: :hug: :hug: sounds like you need a :hug: hunni

I'm not as far as you but the pains could be the very early start of latent labour. As far as I know until full labour latent labour contractions come and go and are very irregular and not as painful as full labour ones so fingers crossed it won't be too long.

as for baby moving... I really don't know :think: :think: I know mine has days where it just won't keep still for love nor money and then other days I have to prod and poke it just to get a response from it. Maybe if it's sensing that labour isn't too far away it's getting itself into a really good position for birth for you, let's hope so :pray:

:hug:

my lo hasnt stopped all day today either, well from last night actually. think there may be something in the air at the mo making them move lol. hope labour comes soon, sounds positive :D

mine has ben really active th epast couple of weeks when I went on th elabour ward with a suspected infection the MW commented she had never seen a LO so active, so I dont think there is anything unduly to worry about.

Im sick of pains and aches and my body teasing me giving me what I think is the start of contractions then stopping :evil:

I know exactly how you feel about waanting LO out, we really dont have long to go but if someone offered a full proof exit tonight for a thousand pounds i would honestly take it!!

I don't think Oscar calmed down too much in the days before I went into labour (I also felt him a bit during labour wriggling away in there). The pains do sound like contractions so I would keep an eye on the regularity of them hun :hug:

Hope bubs gets a move on, being pregnant in the last couple of weeks isn't fun at all :hug: :hug:

hope this is the start of things hun!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The pain might have been Braxton Hicks ;) I didn't get them but I've read that your bump goes hard

Thankyou for all your replies :hug: :hug: I haven't had any more pains but I have had a couple of tightenings and my belly aches a bit. And I'm soooooooooo tired!

arrrr not long now hun.

its nearly time to meet your lo. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back