Could really use some opinions on this please

natashateale

Reaction score
day 27 in my cycle and i have no idea when i ov even when using opk as i never really got a darker line that stood out from the rest. I had two says where i had discharge and i know that can be a sign of ov so i made sure we got some :bd: in 2/3.
Last month i was sure that we might of caught it but then the witch got me but this month i dont feel anything. I dont have a clue if we might of or not.
I also had a bit of a blow yesterday with OH. Our little girl was so good and we had a great day and me OH said that sometimes he thinks we dont need another. OUCH! He said its only sometimes when little girl is really good (she is going through a stage of being quite naughty atm) he think we already have a perfect family. I know that nice but i thought we both wanted another baby, i thought we both thought that our little family needs another. When i look back from when we first started ttc in march/april he seemed quite excited but since he got a car that he wants to play with all he goes on about is this car and what part he wants next and so on. Also i have tried several times to talk to him about names and stuff and the convo last for about 10secs and hes talking about the car! I dont talk about ttc alot or another baby and we are not stressing about ttc so its not like he can get bord of hearing about it he just seemes to of lost intrest!!
I dont know now id he wants another as he wont talk about it much, He just said yes when i asked him and dismissed it. I dont want to carry on ttc if he is heart isnt in it no matter how much i want a baby. And that stupid car is annoying me, hes always talking, looking a car parts, planning what hes going to do to it. He hasnt once planned anything for another baby. Am just being stupid??
Could really use some opinions on this ladies please.

(also in my jornal)

Hi,

I think you need to talk to your OH about ttc and his car :hug:

How long is your cycle? You usually ovulate 14 days before AF arrives.

Xx

I have tried talk to him but for some reason like i said he kind of dismisses not in a cant be bothered way but he just doesnt talk about it in any great detail he will answer my question but nothing else.

My cycle is normally 34days but it has been known to be all over the place. I have tested all the way through this cycle and i think i got a couple of darker lines around day 18,19,20 but they were still faint.

Luckily me and my OH have been rather active this month for some reason, not just due to the fact ttc. :)

Hi Natasha,

Just wanted to let you know your not alone there hun, my OH got a new bike and he does pretty much the same thing. If I even try a talk about ttc the convo ends before I've even got a second sentence out. Sometimes I think men just need something else to focus on and found it much harder to focus on something that is not there. If that makes any sense! Just ask you OH does he or doesn't want to ttc? at least its a simple yes or no. But hun I really just think the car is new and the noverty will wear off. Good luck hun and that :bfp: maybe already on the way fx xx

Hi hun, i think it is a man thing, my husband will try and get the ttc convo stopped as soon as he can

No tjust my OH then, like you ladies said it is prob just a man thing...although i have an unnatural hatred for the car lol. Thank you for reassuring me! i did need it xx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back