SMEP question

vid_81

Reaction score
hey ladies!

For all those SMEPing...
I am supposed to OV tomorrow (thursday). So we had planned the 3 continuous days of the plan to be sun, mon and tue; give it a break on wed and one final time on thurs. So its a break day today (yay! :) ) and we were planning to BD tomorrow morning.

But I just tried an OPK and the OV line is much darker than the control line right now! Should I still go on with the plan of skipping today or should we BD today? I am a little confused as I am not sure what exact time of the day I OV. If OV happens sometime in the evening today, then we might miss the window if we do it 2moro... any advice?? Should we just BD tonight and not take any chances??

good luck to everyone else SMEPing or otherwise! :)

I would personally BD tonight as that has got to be a positive if the line is darker than control xx

thanks for the advice lisey! :) Probably I will do that too... its just that we have been doing it everyday for the past 3 days - just worried abt the sperm count...

You will prob be covered anyway then as there will be lots of spermies there. So have you been BD'ing every other day and then just done the three in a row? I remember I had this question last month and someone said, its better to BD before OV than after...which is so obvious but it just made me get to it quick LOL! xx

yeah... BDing after OV sounds pointless - unless some of us have some eggs with super long life :)

we did the every other day only twice.. as I have a short cycle. And now instead of 3 continuous days, we will be doing 4. As this is our first month TTC, we have the energy :) But wonder if this is sustainable if we need to go on for longer!

yeah... BDing after OV sounds pointless - unless some of us have some eggs with super long life :)

we did the every other day only twice.. as I have a short cycle. And now instead of 3 continuous days, we will be doing 4. As this is our first month TTC, we have the energy :) But wonder if this is sustainable if we need to go on for longer!

I agree, with SMEP its every other day, 3 continuous over OV, miss a day and then BD again just incase. Thats last one seems pointless to me (unless its just for fun :)) I actually got pregnant by BD'ing every day over fertile time, all the information is so conflicting on every day or every other day etc...just go with what you feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back