Im so upset

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
I'm really upset my oh has just told me he had a Radom dream about my brother friend ( my bro ex girlfriend) that he was doing things with her she's 18 years old and pretty it just upsets me coz I don't see him often sometimes 3 times aweek unless I stay over even them we don't do much he sits on computer or xbox or he's working and I'm pregnan and not feeling my best at the mo and I do miss him but sOmetimes I feel like I'm doing everything on my own he gets angry coz Amy doesn't settle at the pub As she's in a doubting here at home and he doesn't like her crying she does wing when were there but that's not the point. For h to say something like that to me really upsets me and he doesn't realise it :( I know she's lives way up north but it just makes me Paranoid I do trust him alot but he does have a past of cheating on previous gf and I did catch himessagng someone on facebook pretending to be his best friend I know it's good to be honest about it and am glad he has but if it was the other way round he would of went off it but I've lots on my mind at the mo rushing around getting the few things I need and worrying about tomorrows scan and then the birth of the little one and hoping she doesn't have the same probs as Amy I know all pregnancy a different but I can't help it and worrying about getting her a pram I still have amys but Amy still gets tired still and when we see her dad it's quite away fro the bus stop or trainstation any ways I've derailed my own post lol I asked him why he's dreaming of her he says he doesn't know :s I didn't go off it ad he doesn't know I'm upset as I'm talking to him thru xbox live and if I say I am he'll just kick off

It's nice to be honest about things that actually happen, it's a bit too sharing of him to share a dream though - what's the point other than making you paranoid? I bore my poor hubby with my ridiculous dreams all the time but if I have a nice juicy one I keep it all to myself :p. Try not to let it upset you, you can't control what you dream about :hugs:

Yeah I know but it upset me more coz it somebody I know iykwim he asked me if had a dream I did but it was about a spider lol dangling from the ceiling and he made me lye where it was dangling and was agitating me so I got Hoover out and tried to suck it up lol but it fell on the bed I have weird dreams and it is good he was honest I guess I was just shocked coz I'm use to him joking on about my mum or sister

Men sometimes.just.dont think before they speak think ita a default in them lol x

Yeah i agree. Maybe should have kept that one under his hat. Tell him how it made you feel hun, he may understand for the future x

your hubby sounds like mine too honest sometimes. ok i dont need to know that, but on the plus side when we dream teh person never looks like the real person well in my experience anyway even when i dreamed about my nan who obviously i have known scince born she didnlt look like her i just knew it was her if you know what i mean plus they say dreams normally have the opposite meaning ie dream of death there will be a baby announcement hope this helps you a little

oh hun. tell him how you feel.

my oh hasn't said anything but he let out a loudish ooohhh aaahhh in his sleep the other night. im not gonna ask him just gonna tell myself he was dreaming about me.

it wouldnt be so bad if he didnt tell you who it waas. xxx

oh hun. tell him how you feel.

my oh hasn't said anything but he let out a loudish ooohhh aaahhh in his sleep the other night. im not gonna ask him just gonna tell myself he was dreaming about me.

it wouldnt be so bad if he didnt tell you who it waas. xxx

I hate when my other half does that too. I just pretend it was me too!!! Sometimes he wakes up the next morning and says he had a nice dream about me but probably just covering his arse in case I heard his dirty noises! Lol

lol. he doesnt say anything. i was tempted to ask him but thought stuff it knowing my oh he would say it was me or keira knightley anyway. xxx

Oh hun i totally understand you being upset!

My OH wouldnt dare telling me he had dreamt of someone else, especially when i have pregnancy hormones and insecurities to deal with. Dont let him get away with it!! Wake him up tomorrow morning by screaming someone elses name lol xx

Thanks yeah hecan be aain sometimes and it's hard as we don't live together and stuff I really do trust him alot and he wants me to stop over tonight but it'll feel weird sort of I best not tell him how I feel coz he goes off in a huff and does speak he knows from last time how easily I can get upset and ended up throwing my dinner at him lol Ben a weird creatures lol

I think its important top be able to tell the person youre in a relationship with if youre upset about something. Its not fair that you feel you cant talk to him in case he goes off in a huff - especially when youre pregnant and hes telling you hes dreaming about another woman! To be honest i think its totally out of order and id tell him so! Just my opinion though of course x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back