Yippee for OH

mandspice

Reaction score
:D He's being so perfect lately it makes me want to cry :D Last night when I was walking home some boys threw chewing gum in my hair and I had a go at them which upset me......came home crying and OH spent half an hour combing the gum out.....then he cooked me dinner and gave me a surprise pressie, a portable CD player to take to the hospital so I can play all my favourite tunes :dance:

And now he's just sent me flowers to work with a note saying what a great job I'm doing carrying our son :cry: :D

Just want to let you all know how much I love him :D

Aww thats lovely!! :D
I think Im gonna show this post to my OH!!! Give him a few hints!
What a bunch of little sh*ts doing that!!! Dont blame you for being upset hun :hug: :hug:

awwwww what a sweetheart he is man can be lovely some times :hug:

sarah :hug: :wave:

:shakehead: the little ****s! what a horrible thing to do!
glad OH is bein soooo nice, bet it made you well happy :dance: :D

aww that is so sweet, they can be so bloody nice at times :rotfl:

i woke up this morning to mines cuddling me tightly and stroking my belly, he said he had missed me when i was in hospital :rotfl:

ahh how lovely! he sounds like hes going to be a brilliant dad! as bhe101 said im going to show this to my OH too! its our 6 year annerversary in 13 days!

its amazing how much they pull thru when they really need to isnt it - i thought my OH would of been a wimp when i was in labour but he was a rock.

What your OH has done it lovely and seems you do have a good one there.

Shame on the young kids tho = little buggars

awwwww! What a sweetheart!
The other night Ewan went to Asda and bought me a chicken & bacon sandwich (ohhh I could eat those all frickin day!! :cheer: ) without telling me. It was such a small yet lovely thing!

Aww that is so great! :D

But :shock: at the chewing gum incident. I had some kids throwing rocks at me last year and felt horrible and I wasn't even pregnant :( Actually thought good and hard about moving back to the US after that, lol. Can't imagine what I'd do if it happened while I was pregnant. Hope you're ok now!

Awwww how cute.

Can't believe them kids did that little shits.

Aw bless thats lovely.

Must admit my OH is being brilliant as well and doing lots of little things that he wouldn't normally do to help make things easier for me.

I always think how lucky I am to have such a wonderful OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back