general rant...

Rowesb

Reaction score
... I am fed up of this now. :shakehead::shakehead:

It seems I was right to invest in the OPK's for this cycle, my temps are all over the place, and it is only day 4 :wall2:

And thinking the AF had left the building after a super short visit (highly unusual for me, but put down to mc) thinking was safe went to :sleep: with no pad... sat upo for my tea in bed (bless DH) and have had to throw a pair of knicks... :wall2::wall2::wall2:

What is my body playing at???

(noone has to answer that bit)

Also when do people think I should start using the OPK's, before the mc my cycles were 28-30 days?

Personally if I were to use OPKs I've be tempted to use them every day from AF leaving to it arriving again to get a full picture.

:hug:

What MM said, I had to do them my whole cycle to see what was going on. Some months I was ovulating way early, some late, some not at all! x

Definitely the first cycle or so after Mc is very scatty hun :hug:

I hope things settle down very quickly :hug:

that's what I was initially thinking, so I did order enough for a whole month :lol:
now to start the poas plan :)

I tested every day from CD6 untill I got a line, then I tested twice a day untill it had reached the darkest point and disappeared x

I imagine it's good to get an idea of how light and dark the lines get too???

First 2 tests - Thursday 17th (SMU + night)
Next 3 tests - Friday 18th (SMU + midday + night)
Next 3 tests - Saturday 19th (SMU + midday + night)
Next 2 tests - Sunday 20th (SMU + night)

2n68086.jpg

I wasn't ovulating last time I used them, but my body was trying to find some way of doing so as I did get lines, but never as dark as the control

Thanks Toria, aren't digital cameras ace... pics of tests must have created a bit of a stir in the devloping labs :lol:

I am going to the drs on friday, I am going to ask if I can have my progesterone levels rechecked on the next cycle too

thats a really good picture! now i know what i defo need to look for even tho i had a rough idea.

thanks caitlyn's mummy x

what happens if your progesterone levels are too low/high.

xxx

mine were low in may, which indicated that I wasn't ovulating properly. My GP has assumed that this is down to it taking an extremely long time for the depo injection to clear from my body, and that as soon as it did I caught, the progesterone also helps u to hold a pregnancy, so I am wondering whether my levels are still low...

I have my first IVF appointment on the 26th to explain my options. I think I will chat to him about that.
When they did the 21 day blood test they said I was ovulating but I guess that doesn't mean I am ovulating every month.

I seem to have nice and regular cycles as the :witch: got me as soon as I got up this morning. :cry:Am so so disappointed. But hey ho

Next month will be my month.:)

Good luck with the FS,
there is so much that can affect this TTC business and so much differing information too...
ur ticker hasn't updated yet hun?

ta daaaaa i think I have this ticker thing sussed.

Hopefully i'll get the baby makng thing sussed this month as well

:):)

I meant the actual BFP not the :bd::bd:.
Thats all fine.

Woohoo on the ticker

Between us all we will get it sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111