More baby news

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Well last night OH's best friend announced that his wife is pregnant, so happy for them but it was the usual story...

They were not trying... it just happened... BLAH BLAH. she hasnt even had her 12 weeks scan yet.

They don't know about our MMC and i know if they did they wouldnt have been rubbing it in, they are both really nice people.

and to top it all the witch got me this morning :wall2::wall2:

Ahh well....Its onwards and upwards

Just wanted a little moan as this is the only pplace i can do it :lol:

Phew.....:lol:Thanks guys

awwwww bless...

oh well you can announce yours to them soon too :)

xx

Aw Nurse - I know how that must have felt. I've heard that usual story too from great friends and just thought I want the earth to swallow me up!

Another case of really shit timing when you heard it too. Like samsgirl said, it'll be you saying it soon :) xxx

Thanks sylviegirl

It just sucks when you really want to be happy for someone but you cant

hopefully that will all change soon :)

Been there sweety and so have most girls on here - totally natural reaction. It's more about your disappointment being highlighted than about being unhappy for them if that helps? It's a rotten feeling all right xxx

Ooh if you ov on cd 12/13 then you're fertile in less than a week - hope that cheers you up :dust: :hug: :pompom: :yay: xxx

Ye that does cheer me up!
and at least this month i will be testing and BDing earlier, not taking any chances :)

Get in kerching!!
Or schwing if you remember that expression? X

:pompom::rotfl: Oh is not going to know whats hit him as soon as witch buggers off

What's that music I hear in my head? Why it's Barry White ;)

lol

we timed rice cooking yesterday in a very novel way...ha ha ;)

xx

Sending you some hugs Nurse :hugs:I know how that feels and it can be tough! Also sending you some extra strength baby dust ;) Xxx

Sending you massive :hugs: hunny. Hope your ok x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wanted to say thinking of u its so hard and frustrating when people dont know, everyone at work keeps askin me so when you having babies then?! i laugh and say when the time is right they have no idea i lost a baby already as i didnt tell them and so arent intentionally being cruel, the nicest thing will be when you eventually get your bfp and can finally tell your freinds thinking of u though xx

Thanks LauraAnne and M2A!

I know what you mean K8_005 sometimes you kinda wish that everyone knew so they would not ask you things like that.

At christmas time we had a girlies dinner and a few of the ladies there were asking when if i was going to try for a baby this year, i get a horrible feeling in my tummy when people who dont know ask. Luckily one of my best friends who knows about it was sitting across the table just giving me a reassuring smile :)

Ah well we will get our babies someday SOON :)

A big hug to you nurse and the rest of you who know the feeling!

I am crying a lot these days....I told myself I would be prepared for the witch this time, and I kind of was, but in the end, I just feel very disapointed. And I too have all these pregnant people in my life, and I find myself avoiding them a bit, because they just remind me of what I haven't manage to have yet...stupid, I know.

But I believe that soon we will have our bfp because we deserve it don't we?? It always works out for good girls;)

aww so sorry hon the witch got you and the news about your friend - it's so hard when others announce their good news because you want so much to be happy for them but at the same time it's bittersweet. Your time will come though hon I promise x x x

Bella2 - bittersweet YES! That is the perfect way to describe it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back