So unhappy

LouLou1986

Reaction score
I'm in a ward with three newborn baby girls and its upseting me and making me feel like I shudnt be hear, been on my own the last six hours and I'm getting so upset :( :'(

Aw hun chin up everything will be ok and you will be out soon. x

Dont worry Lou, has there been anymore blood?x

Lou how did the scan go? Cheer up hun you'll be out in no time x

Aww Lou, it's awful being left vulnerable for ages like that and perfectly normal for you to start feeling upset.

I'm sure everything is fine xx

Aww hun, how are things now? Hope your feeling better, I'm sure you'll be out in no time :hugs:

ah so sorry your feeling down hun. bit of a silly ward to put you on. all will be fin and you will soon be back home. xxx

No wonder you are so upset, I agree with mmf, it's a ridiculous ward to put you on. It sounds like everything is ok though, but it's natural that you will worry for a while after a bleed. You will home in no time. Will be thinking of you in the mean time. X

Big hugs hun.

What did they say about the scan?

X

I agree with the others hun - sending you a big :hug: xx

They didn't scan me in the end as they sed the pics from my 20 week scan two weeks ago was really good and the doctor wud see me in the morning, had no more blood so that's a good thing but dnt mean I feel any better as I want to go home :( :(

Hope you get out of hospital soon!! xx

aw hun just need to try rest and relax so easy for me to say n not so easy when u stuck in hosital, but fingers crossed since no more blood u will be out of there 2moro and back home. xxx

Still stuck here, dnt think I'm getting out till min this afternoon now :(

Poor you!! Hopefully its sooner rather than later!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back