Just a little hello.

Potbelijo

Reaction score
Hiya, just wanted to say hi now I've moved over. We had our 12 week scan on Friday and had our due date brought forward a little.

There is something I am a little curious about, are there many older first time mums here like me? I'm thirty six and I really felt my age when we went for the scan. The waiting room was full of young girls all dashing in and out looking at scans. I just felt ancient! The OH is three years younger than me, so his sympathy doesn't count :p

hi
conratulation son your pregnancy and having a good scan :) your scan pic is really clear!.

If it makes you feel any better my husbands mother was 42 when he was born and his father was in his mid 60s! so 36 is not exactly old lol.

sophie

Welcome tri 2 & congratulations :cheer:

I am 35 & hubby is 5 years younger than me so know where you are coming from!

Im 34 and DH is 41 next month.........Im going to be a mum for the 1st time. :D

HI there

Congrats and welcome!

I am 36 and my OH is 3 years younger...this is my first too!

XXX

Hiya :wave: while this is baby no4 for us I am 34 and felt ancient when I went for the 12 week scan :hug:

Welcome to tri 2

hiya, im 39 will be nearly 40 when this baby is born (even though its my 4th) i know where your coming from as i felt like a granny in the waiting room when i went for my scan :( :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to 2nd tri :wave:

Hiya and welcome to 2nd tri!
I am 33 ( i will be 34 by the time this baby is here) & hubby will be a few days away from turning 39.

This is my 2nd. My Ds will be 7 in January and i feel like i am doing it for the first time!!

Congratulaions on ur pregnancy and welcome to tri 2, im 32 and my b/f is 3 years younger than me :)

So dont worry bout ur age its the health of you and your baby that is important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back